EPILOGUE

Today was the day Chan and Seohyun desperately waited for; the day of their marriage.

It has been 5 years since the couple had fallen in love with each other and today's the final day they are together getting into another relationship, they call marriage.

"Seohyun come on dear, everyone is waiting" Her Eomma said setting her daughter's white dress that was touching the floor.

The girl nervously got up from her seat as the makeup artist did some last touch up before the bride was called out.

Her Eomma walked her outside the makeup room towards her Appa.

He smiled towards the girl before Seohyun intertwined their hands as they walked towards the isle, where stood Bang Chan; nicely dressed in a black suit with his hair perfectly styled back.

The groom turned his head to see his bride coming towards him, as Seohyun's dad freed his hand from her and handed it over to Chan.

Bang Chan with a wide smile spread on his bright face took her hand in his warm one, making Seohyun shyly smile at him.

The couple turned towards the crowd, there stood Chan's 8 friends, each and everyone perfectly suited and styled.

Hyunjin stood with his fiancé, Eunha, hand in hand, whilst Han with Areum, Seungmin with Hana and Changbin with Chaerin, their fiancé's.

However, Felix and Jeongin with Rae ha and Jinsu, their girlfriends.

Minho finally found his match as well, Hyemi who happened to knock some sense into that cold- hearted person as he did reflect upon what wrong he did and apologized to Seohyun, now making things perfectly fine between all of them.

The members started chanting and cheering when they saw the couple together, the loudest one for sure were Hyunjin and Han, embarrassing their fiancés in front of everyone.

Chan and Seohyun just smiled widely before the vows were said.

"Ms. Kim Seohyun do you accept Mr. Bang Chan as your lawful husband?" The priest asked out,

"I Do" she replied shyly,

"Mr. Bang Chan do you accept Ms. Seohyun as your lawful wife?"

"Of course I Do" The male responded proudly and confidently causing everyone to cheer for the newly wed.

The ceremony was carried further normally with a lot of photo shoots and stuff. After the ceremony ended the couple went back to Chan's house which was now Seohyun's house too.

The luggage's were already brought there in the morning, so now only the two had to come.

Seohyun's heart was beating insanely fast when the car stopped outside Chan's house.

Chan got out of the car and opened the door in front of his just wed wife with a wide smile on his face.

Seohyun got out as her husband pulled his hand out for her to place hers onto his' before the couple could walk in the house.

With a little smile Seo accepted Chan's hand before the gentlemen smiled and walked inside.

The maids greeted the new member of the Bang's family, the Mrs. Bang before Chan excused himself, he had to call somewhere so Seohyun just smiled and walked towards his room,

She had already been here a lot of times but being Chan's wife and walking into his room felt weird which was initiating knots to be formed in her stomach, thinking it was her husband's room.

~~

*Smut Starts*

The door slowly opened after a couple of knocks before Chan entered in.