Chapter 1

3ཞɖ ℘ɛཞʂơŋ ℘ơ۷

-7:28 AM, Monday-

Bruce stepped out of his room, dressed in his pajamas still. "Good Morning, Master Bruce." Alfred smiled. In response, Bruce waved. "Feeling tired?" Alfred asked. "Yeah...." Bruce groaned. "No sleep?" "Nightmare." Alfred nodded. "I understand. Breakfast is ready if you want any." Alfred smiled slightly and walked into a different room.

Bruce rubbed his eyes, tired. He walked into the kitchen, smelling the scent of bacon. A plate was already put out for him. Bruce smiled, mentally thanking Alfred.

Bruce ate his breakfast in silence. After he was done eating, Bruce put his plate in the sink. "Dishwasher, Bruce." Alfred walked in the room. "Oh...." Bruce opened the dishwasher and put the plate in the slots. (how tf do u write about a dishwasher?)

-1:23 PM, Monday-

"Tea?" Alfred had the Tea Set set up. "Sure." Bruce walked over to him, setting his book down. It was a very quiet and pleasant day.

"Nice, isn't it?" Bruce commented, sitting down with Alfred. "Indeed... Are you patrolling tonight?" Alfred asked. Bruce looked up at him and nodded. "Joker has been too quiet, it's been about a week." Bruce sipped his tea. "Worried, aren't you?" Alfred smirked. "N-No." Bruce blushed slightly, he is never worried about.... him. "Okay, Bruce. Whatever you say, you just might have a crush.~" Bruce's face was red, he didn't have crushes.... right? "Whatever, Alfred. I don't have crushes." Bruce averted his eyes. "Okay, Okay, Im sorry Master Bruce." Alfred's chuckled.

-10:32 PM, Monday Night-

Bruce couldn't stop thinking about what happened this afternoon. 'I don't have a 'crush' on Joker. That's insane! He's a killer, my enemy'. Bruce thought to himself, stiffly.

'Yeah.... Insane.' Bruce agreed with himself. He looked at the clock, 10:33 PM, He should really put his suit on.

- 11:54 PM, Monday Night-

Batman parked his batmobile. 'What are they up to?' The Dark Knight thought. He just got an email from '?'. He knew it was Riddler from the odd questions and riddles, it was obvious. The riddle left him directions to an 'abandoned warehouse'. (god this is so cliche, i dont know how to write)

Batman took the bait, following the road. He didn't expect something big or bold, just Riddler doing another one of his schemes.

-11:58 PM, Monday Night-

He arrived to the destination, he knew it was sketchy. It was probably a plan to murder him, or a plan to kill someone the Bat loved. The house was big, no mansion, but still big.

Batman went inside, slowly. "Jesus, NOW you use the door?!" Riddler was in front of him, so was most of Batman's enemies. Batman stayed silent, not wanting to create choas, He just shrugged. "Hiya Bats!" Harley waved at him. 'Was everyone here?!' he thought. "Your here for a gathering." Riddler stated, slightly annoyed. Riddler folded his arms. "Most of the villians are here, for a gathering. So, I decided to invite you too!" Riddler grinned.

'This has to be a set-up. It's way to odd.' Batman thought. "What are you planning?" Batman growled. "A party!" Riddler smirked, pleased with his asnwer. "This party sucks, why are we in a weird mansion?!" Penguin squaked. (hehe) "It is not weird!" Riddler replied. "Riddler, chill." (h e h e h e ) Mr. Freeze butted in. Before Batman could break up the fighting the group started arguing more.

Batman sighed and walked toward the group. "Shut up, Penguin. Riddler, why are we here?" Batman grew impatient. "I always invite these people to parties! It's usually at a small club... Today! I decided on a abandoned house-" Riddler paused. "I also invited you today. I thought it'd be fitting since its so.... dark.".