p r a c t i c e

The boyz woke up for another day. They all showered and got dressed for the day before rushing down to the basement. 

     The basement was large and spacious. They had payed a little extra for the mirror on one wall as well. 

     Eric was bouncing on his heels out of excitement. The boys owned a YouTube channel where they often did dance videos, vlogs, etc. They were finally going to upload the two dances that they had been working on for a few weeks now. 

     By the time they had finished they were tired but giggling happily. Kevin yelled and dramatically flopped onto the ground. Hyunjoon giggled and laid on top of him. Younghoon followed suit and sprawled out on top of Hyunjoon, Eric climbing on to the top.

     Kevin could tell by their giggling that they all had slipped into little space. 

     "ACK- You lil' gremlins!" he shouted. 

     They only giggled at him, Hyunjoon kicking his legs. 

     "Hey~ If you don't get off of Kevin oppa, the tickle monsters might get you" Changmin said.

     The three littles screamed and took off running, Juyeon, Hyunjae, Sangyeon, Sunwoo and Changmin chasing after him while Chanhee stayed to help Kevin. Jacob went to cook with Haknyeons help.

     The five of them chased the littles up the stairs and into the living room. Hyunjoon was one side of the couch with Juyeon on the other. 

     "No way outta this one" Juyeon smirked. 

     Hyunjoon ran to the side, Juyeon catching him easily, tickling him. 

     Hyunjoon screamed but started laughing hard when Juyeon tickled him. 

     Younghoon was cornered by Hyunjae and Changmin in the play room that they had for the littles, off to the side of the living room. Younghoon screamed and laughed when they started tickling him.

     "Oppas!" he screamed, laughing. 

     Eric ran into the kitchen, hiding behind Jacob. 

     "Cobbie! Cobbie! Help me!" he shouted. 

     Jacob giggled and blocked Eric from them. 

     He gestured to Eric who hopped on his back. Jacob ran back up stairs with him on his back, Sangyeon and Sunwoo chasing them. Sunwoo got a hold of Eric, tickling him, while Sangyeon back Jacob into a corner. 

     "No, no, no, Sangyeon wait" he giggled. 

     He screamed as Sangyeon started tickling him too. 

     The house hold eventually calmed down and the boys who had been tickled were left to catch their breath. Kevin and Chanhee had even sneak attacked Haknyeon in the kitchen, so he was now flopped down on the floor, breathing heavily but still giggling a little. 

     Jacob finally finished their breakfast, making everyone their favorite types of sandwiches. They all sat down to eat, joking around happily. 

     They wouldn't have it any other way.