The Attention Seeking Hypocrite

*wow updated two days in a row wow Olivia is on a roll wow Olivia hates so much wow wow. enjoy the rant <3*

Okay, so this rant was just a spontaneous idea I had, because I have noticed that there are a lot of people like this on here.

This is rant is about people I like to call "The Attention Seeking Hypocrite."

This hypocrite comes in many forms and variations! Yay! Loads of fun!

To be honest, I don't mind attention seekers that much. I really don't. I think just putting our work out there is pretty attention seeking. I seek attention. I like feeling loved.

Like I don't mind when people say something like "why do you guys love me/follow me?" You really don't know what's going on in that person's life. Maybe they just need reassurance that they're loved.

But there's just some attention seekers who are fuccccckkkkkkiiiiinnnnnggggg hypocrites.

So one time there was this one chick who was like "I'm a good writer hell yeah I know my books are good they're so amazing fuck yeah" or something like that.

Then they were like "why do you guys like my books omg I suck at writing I am so bad" or some shit like that.

And I'm just sitting here like:

"ARE YOU A GOOD WRITER OR A BAD FUCKING WRITER?

ARE YOU ARROGANT OR INSECURE?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW, YOU'RE JUST STRAIGHT UP ANNOYING THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE."

I was so tempted in saying something like "your writing sucks okay shut the fuck up you arrogant attention seeking trash." I don't know, it would be funny to see the person's reaction and them hate on me or whatever. I know, I'm mean.

Then there are people who are like "God damn I really hate attention seekers God they're so annoying always asking if people love them or not or saying that their books suck or whatever like gosh shut up."

And then they are like "omg why do so many people love me I'm just a piece of shit omg." (Okay, I said that once before, I know, but I never hated on attention seekers, right? I'm an attention seeker and I am proud. And it's true, I am a piece of shit. I guess that's why y'all love me. <3 Y'all just love shit <3 you dirty mofos.)

It boggles my mind to be honest.

Also the people who give in to these hypocrites.

Why.

Why you do that, man.

Why are you letting them win.

Show power.

Don't let them get love that they clearly don't deserve.

I think I'm done with this rant. I got that out of the way. Wow this rant was short. Was it even a rant? I don't know.

Thank you for listening to me.

I love you.