Chapter 4

Entering the buffet room is Julius Héderváry, his small group of managers and paparazzi trailing behind him like bees to honey. From the auditorium, Arthur nods approvingly before licking his lips and speaking into the mic once again, "Alright, good job, love. Alfred, Yao, show these guys what your made of."

Outside the room and in the lobby where the buffet is located, Alfred and Yao share a look, the American letting out a nervous breath, "Alright, lets do this!" He mutters before moving behind the counter, following Yao who huffs as he bumps into a fryer, causing the fire underneath to burst up into the air.

"AIYA! What do you think you are doing, aru?!" He cries out, "you'll burn the duck!"
From across the room in his waiters attire, Francis keeps a close eye on the two, serving the unsuspecting guests seated by the buffet bar.

"What?" Alfred jerks back, frowning, "calm down, dude— I know what I'm doing!"

"Well, it doesn't look like it, aru!"

"Hey, hey, hey!" A man dressed in a large white apron with a chefs hat—presumably one of the head chefs— approaches, brows furrowed in irritation and worry, "what's going on here?" He eyes them down, "wait, who are—"

"Dude, didn't Clark say you're on break?" Alfred tilts his head questionably at the man.

"Break? W-What break?" The man stammers, eyes narrowing, "and who's Clark?"

Alfred feigns a snort, "Who's Clark?" He mocks with laughter, "can you imagine if I told Roger that? Hey, he just said 'who's Clark?'" The American jests to Yao, who glances over with an eyebrow raised in bemusement.

"H-Hey, who the hell is Roger?!"

Yao steps towards him and looks at him in concern, "What do you mean, aru? Does Lisa know you don't know Roger?" He glances towards the electric meat cutter in the chef's hands for a moment, a plan forming in his head. He subtly nods towards Alfred who stands near him, "are you kidding again, aru?!"

The man sighs exasperatedly, "I don't know who Lisa is," he growls in frustration, turning away from the nosy Chinese male who continues firing questions at him in disbelief, "just... just get away!"
At this moment, Alfred leans forwards and snatches the meat cutter from his hands, facing the large slap of roast lamb sitting on a wooden cutting board, "Hey! What are you doing with that!?" The chef cries out in alarm, pushing past Yao as he grabs the blond's wrist and attempts to jerk it towards him to grab the item.

"Hey— d-dude! Let go! Urg, what are you—" Alfred struggles to keep the meat cutter in his grasp as the man grabs the other side of the object and attempts to take it away from him. At their quarrel, one of them accidentally flick the on switch for the electric meat cutter, causing its blades to begin to move and shuffle back and forth, emitting a light buzzing sound.

"AIYA!" Yao cries out in alarm, immediately pushing himself between the two, "your going to ruin the meat, aru!" The meat cutter suddenly slips from Alfred's hands and into the other male's, the unexpected weight suddenly causing the chef to stumble and lean forwards to regain his balance, only for the numerous blades of the cutter to dig into the flesh of Yao's arm, metal moving and continuing to buzz as it slices through. The Chinese man lets out a cry of pain, immediately alerting the people around him. The sight of spilling blood causes everyone to panic and gag.

"AH, ARU!" He yelps, "Aiya! Help me! Help!" He screams out.

"What did you do!" Alfred accuses the male, who stands back in shock and worry, "screw it— help him! We gotta do something- oi! Over here! Quick!" The surrounding people rush to the commotion to see what all the noise was all about, some people spectating with wide eyes filled with horror whilst others jump into action, coming to his aid.