6 yards

slowly creeping out of bed, adrian winched at the sun peeping in through the window. rubbing his eyes, he brushed back his messy hair and dragged himself up. he looked around his room. something felt off. adrian normally slept in his spongebob onesie but for some reason he woke up only in his krabby patty boxers. where did it go wtf thats so gay?? he peered at the floor and thought for a moment he must have taken it off before sleeping. but then he also noticed, this wasn't his room. he normally sleep in a lightning mcqueen bed with multiple justin beiber posters on the wall but instead it was like he was teleported to the bedroom made for a king. his eyes trailed off to the side, immediately locking onto the body next to him. he whipped his head around with a confused mewl. no wonder he was in such a fancy place, it belonged to the stud sleeping next to him, dio brando!
"WHATF TEH FUCKG" he shrieked, omg no way, dio was his favorite fictional character of all time! wheres some pen and paper, he absolutely needed an autograph! looking around desperately for some of that shit he realized the circumstances, he was half naked, in dios bed, waking up from slumber right next to him. did they...? no... dio wouldn't... he froze right there and then when dio stirred. he stretched, the sun outlining every muscle in his perfect body. omg wtf dio!!! not with kids around!!

"hello starlight" he said in a deep seductive voice. hot heart eyes emoji he placed a hand onto adrians shoulder, as if comforting his internal conflict about this. "how was your sleep?" he smiled, one fang hanging out of his mouth. adrian blushed madly, he wasn't expecting physical contact so early on. adrian started crying and shaking before stuttering out "u-uh, it was f-fine.." he was dying to ask why he was there, and why dio was right next to hWHA5 THENF UCKG DIO got up out of bed and arched his back to stretch, all of him uncovered now. his glorious buttocks were on full display, making arians face melt with pure embarrassment. he covered up his eyes with his sweaty palms and squeaked in surprise. dio turned around, his cock curled up like a snail's shell. "do you like it?" he started to unravel it like a fruit rollup. "every human i've ever killed's dick was added to mines, it's a whole 6 yards in length. wanna borrow some?" adrian peered from in-between his fingers. with a dick like that he must take days to cum. fergalicious! "i-i-i uh... mhm!" he ferociously nodded. "then BEG"

adrian flopped to the floor, grasping his hands together in harmony and prayed that dio would lend even an inch of member. "please oh god dio please I'm on my knees here i'd do anything! anything for a sliver of penis! please spare some please..." dio let his flacid dick fall to the floor like a tight rope snapping mid show. "you're quite egirl, hmm?" dio raised an eyebrow before ruffling adrian's hair. "I'm afraid you'll have to wait another day, m'love." he walked off into the other room, his cock trailing behind him probably getting rug burn. kinda reminded him of disney's tangled. adrian just sat there, jaw dropping, mesmerized. this was amazing! the real dio brando! they'd be great amigos! tune in next time for another episode of the pound puppies on hub network.

adrian scurried up to the kitchen where dio was frying some eggos on the grill which for some reason was indoors. dio looked over his shoulder and stared deeply into adrians shit stained eyes. dio grunted and rolled his eyes before concentrating back onto his eggos. "i just want to grill for fucks sake." he flipped a leggo eggo like a pancake and it landed onto of adrians fully exposed knees. dio smirked at adrian and slowly moved closer, dropping the pan on the floor. his oversized apron that had 'kiss the cook' written all over it covered up all of his naughty bits. it was poorly written and obviously the ink was blood, but that turned adrian on. adrian started glowing like a light bulb and began to sweat bullets.

"m-mr brando! it's not what it looks like!" he frantically stumbled on his own words trying to find a way out of this situation. "oh i know EXACTLY what it is." dio lapped up the leggo with his long tongue. it was like a dog licking up water. when he finished eating it, the crums falling all over adrian's leg, he worked his way up by nuzzling at adrians thigh. "so," he let out as his sucked on every nook and cranny of the soft skin. "you got the key?" adrians eyes shot to his sides. then he realized, shit, he didn't have any pockets. he didn't have the key. the key that unlocks his urethra. dio jingled the keys in front of adrians bright face. "tsk tsk tsk" he must have taken it while they were still in bed together. he probably used it for before... adrian shook his head at the thought and started shaking with anticipation. he felt something along the lines of seeing that one kid whip nae nae in that one fruity pebbles commercial back in the day if yknow what i mean wink wink nudge nudge. 

dio spread adrians long slenderman like legs and feasted his eyes on adrians cock and ball. a wide grin came over him as he unlocked the keyhole in adrians urethra. dio shoved one finger in there and let it wiggle around. "feel good?" he asked in a deep seductive voice. "n-nn..." adrian let out. "i'll just insert another if you don't wanna talk." sliding in even more digits the sum eventually got to six, and adrian screamed, "FUCK, I LOVE YOU DIO!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SATAN, DON'T GIVE UP!!!" adrians panting got frantic and he squinted open one of his eyes and watched as dio crawled into his rabbit hole. the extending of his tip made adrian nautious and he passed out in the snap of a finger. dio found himself chasing after a rabbit in a tophat and a stopwatch when he reached the end of it. he looked down and realized he was in a pretty blue dress with a white apron to accompany. he looked around himself and realized he was no longer in the old world he knew and hated for so long but instead, wonderland.