holloween party

"Please just let me fit into this." Ragen say to herself as she try to squeeze into the now to small costume.

She had just picked up this dress 3 months ago, at the mall,  when she frist tried it on it slipped on like a glove, now she couldnt even zip it.

After 3 minutes she gave throwing her body on the bed.

so use for bring an Angel.

The door brused open. Reveling her two best friend
Caleb and Ranay

" What on Earth is taking you so long little mama?" Ranay says sitting on my bed.

She point to herself

" I can't fit it,I know I haven't gaine that much weight since we brought it." She insure Tina

Caleb remained quite.
Looking over to him as Tina helped me get out the dress, "do I look fat, she asked in nothing but girl boxer and a bra.

His eyes scaned her body before looking away.

I couldn't help but laugh.
Cabe was like an older brother to me, and seening me like this i knew it always made him uncomfortable but me it was quite normal.

"Ragan live the poor boy along, I don't think you gotta bigget, you look fine and beautiful to me.
Come let's find something else for you."

She went digging in my closet and it was just like those movies when a person is in the closet and clothes go flying every which way.

A shirt hit me in the face I held in my laugher, looking over to cabe, just then a clean pair of my underwear landed on him, I couldn't help it his eyes went wide with fear and shock.

"I was looking for those." I laugh even harder.

Cabe shook them off, and I rolled my eyes at his action,

"you are such a drama queen."
I mumble under my breath.

" Takes one to know one" he shot back.

I turned around so fast given my self wiplash.

I was just about to say something when Recess cam out with a black dress.

Now where did that come from.
She trough it on the bed, with a black Vail...

My eyes rome over the dress then I knew.

I can't we're that dress I tell her.

" And why not?" Recess asked putting her hands on her hips.

" Because that's my great grandma dress," I feel both of there eyes on me, I take in a deep breath and exheal.

My grate grandmom she was weird, and so called belived in things, like mythc things that's not true like vampire, werewolf's things like that.

Her parents were concerned about her so they saught out help.
Afters years my great grandmother was okay, into she stumbled across an old looking store and brought this dress.
I finished the story.

"Thats it what was the point of the story?" Recess asked.
I shugged my shoulders there's no point I don't want to wear it because neither my great grandma or my grandmom or my mom could wear that dress.
And I know for a fact that it couldn't fit me.

"Well, you want know till you try it on.

May-27-2019