Time for school...

Tsu's POV

I woke up a little earlier than usual. I realized I was in my room although I don't remember how I got there. I got up and got ready for school. once I was completely ready I woke up Uraraka."ngh ugh what time is it?" she asked "um its almost 6:00, kero!". she quickly got ready while I made breakfast. 

~~ time skip to school~~

We finally arrived at school and we sat down in our seats in class 1A. Uraraka was shaking. she looked...scared. This wasn't the first time I've seen her like this but I didn't know what to do... I felt bad.  I walked up and immediately knew what was wrong when I saw Deku and Toderoki holding hands. She was starting to cry so I took her hand and took her to our seats. she calmed down and aziwa sensei walked in or rolled in I should say cause he just rolled in with his yellow sleeping bag.

Urarakas POV

I went to class and saw Deku and Toderoki holding hands. I was about to cry and I was too scared to talk to him. Tsu must have noticed me cause she took my hand causing me to blush a bit and took me to my seat. I had calmed down when Aziwa sensei rolled in in his sleeping bag. He told us he didn't care what we did or who we partnered with but we needed to finish this packet. Me and Tsu partnered up and worked on the packet. we talked and laughed and worked. finally it was lunch but I wasn't having it.  I wanted to leave I wasn't feeling the greatest at the moment. my quark was on the fritz and I didn't feel so well. I told Tsu and she said we could go back to the dorm. "Tsu I can take care of myself besides I just want to leave school I cant keep it together much longer" I said but she was not having that either. " I know your just telling yourself your sick but I can see your just a little sad. I am taking you back to the dorm and that's final, kero" said Tsu. she grabbed my hand and took me back to the dorm before we ran into Deku again. 

Third person POV

They both got back to the dorm and sat on the couch. Tsu looked into Urarakas eyes and said" i need to tell you something". "what is it Tsu?" asked Uraraka. "I-I might just maybe have...a small...crush on you..." said Tsu. 

Tsu's POV

I cant believe it... I just told her I had a crush on her.... oh no what have I done, what if she hates me, what if it ruins our friendship. "h-hey Uraraka I'm so sorry I-" suddenly I was stopped by Uraraka pressing her lips against mine. I was speechless when she pulled away."i like you too Tsu..." said Uraraka.

Urarakas POV

Tsu said she liked me... I had no idea what to say. there was a moment of silence before she started to say "h-hey Uraraka I'm so sorry I-". I cut her off and kissed her. after all I did like her too.  "I like you too Tsu..." I said