𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

(the preview!)

ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ ᴠɪᴇᴡᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ

        THE SOULFUL, MELANCHOLIC TUNE of Marvin Gaye's I Want You echoed in the background of the dimly lit room, as Shardonay's voluptuous hips swayed in sync to the melody

        THE SOULFUL, MELANCHOLIC TUNE of Marvin Gaye's I Want You echoed in the background of the dimly lit room, as Shardonay's voluptuous hips swayed in sync to the melody. Tupac studied closely as each thrust, twist, or even the slightest movement brought forth pure entertainment.

"But I want you to want me too," Tupac sung along, lifting himself off of the bed,"Girl this that grown folks music."

Making his was toward Shardonay, he brought his hands above his head, rhythmically snapping his fingers. Shardonay felt as if the background vocals that fulfilled the tune we're whispered directly into her ear, by Gaye himself, causing her to rub her moisturized abdomen. Once she felt Tupac's pelvis press against her derrière, she smiled and thought of their best recollections.

The way he'd caress her hips—similar to how he's doing now—sent a chill through her spine. She reminisced on their magnificent love-making skills. How he'd literally blow her back out and brag on it the next morning as they stuffed pancakes and eggs into their mouths.

"What are you doing, Pac?" She asked after he pulled her to their closet doors.

"Shh," He brought his index finger to his lips, childlike.

After opening his closet doors, he walked over to their sacred chest, which he called "that good shit." He carried the chest to their bed and lazily plopped it down, causing it to bounce off of their mattress.

Once he opened the chest, Shardonay's eyes lit up as she drooled over which instruments would be used on her tonight. She watched his hands traveled to the handcuffs covered in faux pink fur and a mouth gag that used a red heart in the place of a ball. After grabbing his last item, a blindfold, he closed and locked the chest, bringing it back to its rightful place in the closet.