Better...

Later that night at Caitlin's house...

"Barry! Wait- not like that!"

"No you have to.. twist your arm- oh there you go..."

(Just imagine a camera panning into the kitchen)

Barry stood next to Caitlin as they attempted and failed to make a chocolate cake from scratch. She was in a white button down shirt he had on earlier with her brown hair flowing down her shoulders and he was pouring oil into the batter in some black boxer briefs.

"Can you please stop adding oil?" She comments before reaching for the box to read what's next. He smiled once then he shook his head and poured a little more "only if you give me a kiss"

Caitlin blushed lightly then she glanced up at him and she nods thoughtfully " shouldn't you be satisfied with what just went down on that couch?" He licks the inside of his bottom lip then he set the oil bottle down and walked behind her slowly.

"I could never be satisfied with that.." Barry wraps an arm around her waist while leaning his lips to her neck and kissing it gently. She stops stirring the cake mix for a second then she continues but leans her neck the opposite side of where his lips where.

He brushes her hair out the way with one hand while he pressed his ever growing bulge against her backside.

Barry placed his lips back against her neck and she sighs heavily " yeah okay..." she whispers then she turns around to face him. The corner of his lips uplifted in a small smirk then she pulls his waist closer and kisses him roughly.

Barry let a slow sigh out his hands coming to hold her cheeks and face. He let her take the lead until he lifts her up onto the counter clutching her by her thighs.

"Round two?" He whispers in a mix of pants and moans. Caitlin nodded against his lips before hers crashed into his again and clutched his neck for life.

Barry's quick hands unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing then his fingers found her bare waist and pulled her close again "the condoms are upstairs..." he whispers, his hips starting to rock against hers slowly.

She let out a shudder before kissing him again. She hadn't even realized how tangled their body's had gotten until she felt him rock his hips into her firmly.

Caitlin grips his shoulders her eyes searching his, she was pleased to only see his pleasure and lust.

Her calf hooks around his waist and pulls him closer. Barry slowly drags the cloth off her shoulder while kissing down her neck, he was trying to give her body time to adjust around his member.

After another minute or so he slowly starts to pump in and out of her earning a few Moans from her angle "oh my gosh Barry..." she whispers desperately then she pulls his neck, forcing his lips back to hers.

Barry held her thigh down against the counter and the other was pressed into his hip firmly. This was a surreal and euphoric experience for the both of them.

Just as Caitlin was reaching her very loud orgasmatic high she heard her doorbell ringing. They both tried their best to ignore it now "Wait Caitlin..." he groans out as his was approaching as well.

"The door..." she moans out then leans her face back into his neck with a shivering orgasm.

she rubs his cheek and then he looks down clearing his throat awkwardly "okay... Fine" he turns his head away from her hand then he pulls out of her.

He walked to the door whilst fixing his underwear. He tried to ignore the annoyance in his thoughts from not being able to finish properly.

He opened it just a crack to see who it was and there stood Lexi LaRoche. "Uhh.. hello... how did you find this house?" He said keeping just his head in view.

"Oh um, I asked detective west where your current living situation was because I needed to tell you something urgent and I didn't have your number." She gave a wide perky grin that made Barry shift uncomfortably..

"Uh.. the cure worked! To stop knockout from killing?" Barry felt his eyes widen in surprise "are you serious?" He said over her explaining further and she nods quickly "I am so serious!"

"Oh my god!" He laughs excitedly and he opened the door further. She laughs a little as well putting her hand up for a high five.

Caitlin appeared from the kitchen watching them quietly now.

"Oh I didn't realize this was Caitlin's house..." Lexi said her smile fading slowly. Barry turns around and he gave a nod before looking back

"Yeah...Cait she said the cure works you wanna come check it out with me?" Caitlin looks at Lexi for a moment then she shakes her head looking back to her boyfriend " no.. ill stay here and finish the cake.. you have fun though..."

Barry sighs sharply then he nods a little " uh Lexi you go on, I'll meet you there as soon as I can" she nods and jogs back off.

Barry heads upstairs to change into some work clothes and Caitlin put the cake in the oven. "Hey baby?" He calls and she sighs softly " in the kitchen"

He emerged from the hallow doorframe a wide grin on his face "Hey.. I'm heading out okay... I should be back in an hour or so with the results and I'll text you pictures of everything okay?"

She nods quickly then she pecks him before he sped out of the house. She exhales slowly once he left then she walks up the stairs, her body lead her to the bathroom cabinet where she opened it to find a bottle of antidepressants.

Caitlin stares at the bottle conflicted, She didn't really need them anymore but it was prescribed medication right? She had to take it right? She was getting better. She only had to take them once every other day so they were practically useless now.

With a heavy heart she set the bottle in the trash and left back down the stairs to finish her chocolate cake

(This is kind of an authors note.
So I got some comments on my chapter titled YOU and I realized how disturbing that one is. Like it's really out of character for Barry to stalk someone and get off to the thought of them. I just wanna explain a lot of dark thoughts where going through my mind while writing that one. Like a LOT. There still are dark thoughts but I'm trying to keep my stories positive and upbeat or whatever. So enjoy this filler because things are going to get SERIOUS AND DARK)