Chapter 13

Hope you enjoy this Chapter

Mari's powers you've never really seen up close and personal. But now you can see her concentration when she fights. Mari's powers are duplication and enhancement. Basically she make a bunch of shadow versions of herself that fight and she can enhance her punches and kicks.

She lunged at you and hits the ground right by your feet. Dust filled the air and so your sight is decreased. You look around frantically looking for signs of where she could be.

You huff and close your eyes and you listen. Footsteps make you turn around to see a shadow. You evade the hit and shoot a mana blast.

It hits and so it disappears. The dust has calmed down so you look around hoping to see Mari but all you see are shadows.

You send a bunch of light to the shadows. Some manage to evade and most are killed off. You hear a rustle from behind you and you turn to see Mari coming at you her hands black from her enhancement.

You put up your shield successfully blocking her attack and making her jump back. You stare at each other. You lunge side stepping when you get close and you send a mana blast hitting her stomach.

This makes her jump back even more. She's now holding her stomach but Mari being Mari continues to fight. She only gives up when she can't get up anymore.

So you set up a power amplifications on the the right. You look for an opening. Mari calls upon more shadows which gives you the opening. You set up your shield and you run towards your amplification.

It starts glowing as you start to power it up. You make your mana blast and heart aim it to Mari and so you send it to the amplification once you're close enough.

It soars and starts to head for Mari and she sees this and knows she can't block or evade it. She waits for the impact in that moment you stack the most amount of shields in front of her to block it.

But it seems someone else had the idea of shielding as well as Saber jumps in front of her with her sword up ready to take the blow.

But since your shield is up neither of them get hurt. But since you shield is invisible only Mari knows what really happened.

Saber is standing there looking around most likely looking for the blast you smile at her protective side towards her master.

You head over to Mari to heal her wound. You hold out her hand as she pouts. She takes you head and so you transfer mana to heal her wounds.

She lets out a sigh from her wounds not hurting anymore and you smile at her. She smiles back. You lay down and you start to cloud gaze. Mari joins you not long after.

You both stay there for a while and you each point out different shapes. This isn't long lived as both servant jump in front of you both taking a fighting stance.

Archer with his twin swords and Saber with her sword. You stand up and Mari just yawns. She waves her hand and turns to her side and falls to sleep.

You kick her foot but she just kicks you back. You sigh and you head to look into the forest where both servant are looking.

You turn around to check on Mari and you see something shiny from the trees. You put your shield up in front if Mari as the object is thrown towards her.

It doesn't block it but more like grabs it. The sharp end of the dagger like weapon is on Mari's nose. Mari opens her eyes and see this and goes cross eyed while looking at it.

You breath out and you you grab the weapon. You hold it as you look to where it was thrown from. Archer and Saber are now looking toward you.

You wait for what feels like hours till you see figure from the trees. It moves swiftly so all you see is long purple hair in you face and the weapon is pulled from your grasp. You attempt to hit the purple hair girl but she hits you first and you falls back.