Chapter 2

Alayah P.O.V

I groaned as my alarm went off " 6:00" in bold red neon letters. My mom came busting through the door like she owned shit 💀. -- yall ik she pay da bills. You not gonna be late again , she pulled me up by my arm and stood me on my feet. She kissed my forehead "imma be home late again tonight" I knew what that meant me and Jay boutta netflix and chill all night 😍. I love you , don't forget that just because im not around as often. I love you , I know you will always love me. I told her telling the truth. She walked out , i blowed her a kiss. I loved my ma , she was the only thing i got left since my pops ain't shit. My brother down in Memphis. Damn shits crazy.. Then all of a sudden I get a text.

MINES😩💍
BABY I GOT SHIT TO HANDLE I AIN'T FINNA BE ABLE TO DRIVE YOU TO SCHOOL THIS MORNING.

ME: Why you textin in all caps? And alright Cool imma just get La'tonya to come get me.

MINES😩💍
I ain't even realize but I love you ma, fr

ME: I don't love you to 😚.

MINES😩💍
Bitch remember that

ME: Just playing baby you know i love you 😏

MINES😩💍
YEAH YEAH WHATEVER

SEEN

Jay P.O.V

I love Alayah so much she is one of the best shit that happened to me in a long ass time , I'm keeping her no matter how bad we argue , or how bad she wanna leave at the end of the day shorty mine.

Alayah P.O.V

I loved my outfit , lmfao Jay ain't finna like it though who gone tell him im in dis?

I decided on wearing my pink 12's instead of the sandals. I texted D , he said he comin in ten minutes. I grabbed my phone , bag , and my water bottle. I waited outside for him. When I saw his car roll up he just stared at my outfit. Why you staring at me so damn hard? I asked him. I didn't say anything , I'm just wondering if you wanna be cremated or in a casket.. Neither I'd rather be alive , I said powering my phone back on. When we get to school can you take a few pictures of me? I guess... He said looking unsure. When we got to the school he took a picture.

 When we got to the school he took a picture

(This was just the pose she did 💀.)

I jumped on D and kissed his cheek. They sooo perfect! .

D P.O.V

I don't know why she acting so hype , Jay gonna make her take da shit off anyway.

Alayah P.O.V

Me and D got out his car he walked five steps behind me as we walked inside the school. I felt mf stares! Bitches mean mugged so i mugged they ass back. La'tonya and Nadaja saw my ass and pulled me to my locker. Girllll La'tonya started feeling on my outfit. Yo shit real cute! You ain't even lyin , turn around Nadaja said. I turned to da back , and smiled as i made my ass jiggle a lil. Anyways where yo nigga at? Nadaja asked curiously. Girl i don't even know , his ass said he business to take care of this morning anyway.. Wow La'tonya said. All of a sudden Jay ran up to me. Wassup ma? He said not even looking at my outfit. He wrapped in a hug. He grabbed my ass and looked at my outfit. I spun around and shit. You likeeee? Nah that's disrespectful as fuck. How tf? I asked him. He grabbed me by my throat and pinned me against my own fuckin locker! Nigga damn , know your limit Nadaja said.
He looked her up and down and mugged her i broke from his grip fast and stood beside La'tonya and Nadaja.
This ya last time wearin dat shit , he walked away..