one

y/n

remember when he told me he'll love me forever 3 months ago? HAHAHAHA i had to laugh.

we are now in he cafeteria, with finn. i'm always awkward around them but with the help of sadie, sophia, and my good boyfriend, jack, who is always on the phone, i have people to talk to.

they are all laughing on what they are talking about now. we are probably the loudest table in the cafeteria. their laughs are so loud, other stufents are staring and complaining.

they are all laughing except me and jack. jack being om his phone and me being awkward. i coughed purposely. they all looked at my direction, including jack.

"excuse me, uh, i just need to-" finn interrupted me, "go now, y/n we don't want you here."

they all laughed except sadie and sophia who is now concern. i gave him a fake smiled and grabbed my backpack. i looked at jack with blank expression, he just looked at me with no emotions too. being him my boyfriend, i expected him to protect me and shit but whatever.

i walked slowly. does jack still love me? is our spark dying? will we break up? i sigh.

-

lunch is now over and the next class is english. i grabbed my english textbook from my locker and went to the classroom. i sat at the back row, in the corner. the room is slowly filling with students.

i didn't realize finn and sadie are in my class now when they entered the room. i love how finn isn't too rough to sadie and sophia being his childhood bestfriends but to me? he doesn't even give a single fuck when i die anyways.

"hey, y/n." sadie sat next to me. finn sat next to her left side and i'm on her right side. "hi, sadie." i smiled back. "come on, sades. are you really going to talk to that freak?" he rolled his eyes. i noticed sadie kicked him in his shin under the table.

"i'm sorry, y/n." she smiked sadly to me. "it's okay." i gave her a weak smile. "i'm used to it." i said it a little bit louder for finn to hear but he just smirked.

-

the school day officially ended. students happily going home while i keep thinking of jack. we haven't talked about our situation yet, i'm planning to go to his house later.

i waited for quincy, my cousin, to pick me up. i tapped my shoes loudly. "what are you doing here?" jack asked. "i'm waiting for my cousin to pick me up." i answered him while not giving him eye contact. "i can take you home if-"

"no, thanks, jack." i smiled at him, not still giving him eye contact. "i missed you, you know." i scoffed mentally. he grabbed the back of my neck with his right hand leaned in to kiss my forehead with his left hand in his hoodie pocket.. miss me? go fuck the girl you always text.

luckily, my cousin is here. he pulled up in front of me while noah backed up. "hey, quincy." he saluted. i just walk straightly to the door. "bye, y/n. love yo-" i slammed the door.

the fox family adopted me when i was 2 when my parents died in a car crash days before. depressing right?

"what's with you two?" quincy asked, i sigh. "i don't know, quince. just i don't know." i sighed in giving up. i'll confront him tomorrow. that's final.

-

cRinGe