Seven Eleven and Mario Kart ft Nice Christine

Another story written with the help by PanTransDragon and another story I had no idea what to name so I named it based on the events later on. XD

The Squip smiled and communicated to Jeremy through his brain. "Jeremy, I'm here to help."

"I don't want your help!"

"Yes you do. You want Michael. I can help with that."

"If he finds out I'm using you he'd kill me."

"Then don't let him find out. Don't mention me to him at all. He's still sensitive about it."

"And what exactly is your plan?" Jeremy snapped.

"To help you get Michael. Then you can get rid of me." The Squip said calmly.

"Promise?" Jeremy wasn't sure about this but he after a couple months of liking Michael, he wanted him more and more.

"Yes, I promise you Jeremy."

Jeremy sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "What do I have to do?"

The Squip smiled. "Well, you have to become.. More geeky. More like how you were before me."

"So," Jeremy sat up and walked to the Squip. " So I went through all this trouble to become cool, only for you to tell me I can't be cool anymore?"

"Basically, yes."

Jeremy cursed under his breath. He sat on his bed contemplating on what to do when heard a knock on his door. "Come in!" Michael came in and gave Jeremy a warm smile.

Michael waved a Jeremy. 'Hey Jere."

The Squip smiled a bit. "Ask him if he wants to get a slushy with you."

"Hey Michael! Do you wanna go get a slushy? Also I'm in the mood to raid seven eleven." He laughed at his own joke.

The Squip sighed. "Bad joke. Try interesting him in the topic of video games while you walk to seven eleven."

"Uhh, yeah, of course." Michael smiled. 'Hurry your ass up."

They walked outside and Jeremy took a deep breath. "Did you hear they're making another AOTP?"

"No, actually."

Ps, ( )s mean Jeremy is talking to the Squip in his head so that'll be the only part in first person.

(It's getting awkward!)

Squip hummed quietly. "Ask him his high score on Pac-Man."

(THAT'S EVEN MORE AWKWARD)

"Just do it!" The Squip growled.

Jeremy sighed and looked at Michael. "So, what's your high score on Pac-Man?" Jeremy asked, trying not to cringe.

Michael shrugged. "Over 10k last time I checked."

"How the fuck are you so good at video games?"

"Practice." Michael chuckled.

(Jesus this is awkward. What do I say?)

"Just be yourself."

"So, I saw this really hot kid in school today." Jeremy said, obviously referring to Michael. Michael didn't notice it though.

Michael rolled his eyes. "Cool, was it a girl?"