part 5

Khushi decided dat nw she wil bring back joy in arnav's life…so as d project was started…

Khushi started to d same acts as she was in coll…,wel wen arnav was concentrating on project she use to purposely giggle out..so dat atleast arnav would pour out his stress on her n wishing atleast a  smile on his face bt she never succeeded…everyone wer really very surprised on khushi's(krusha) behaviour..as arnav loved silence n concentration..she was d total opposite pack of it..arnav use to humiliate her in frnt of everyone for her acts..bt she never tasted d humiliation seriously…as she wanted dis to happen..d only thing which arnav standed her for was she was brilliant in her work..though she use to distrub him alot with her talks..bt on other side she she was fabulous with her assignments..which plotted d progress of project..n arnav din mind dat as for him…do it hook or crook d result shud b success..

Wel,in a morning

Arnav n khushi discussing abt their project n was having coffee wer arnav took two sugar cubes for d coffee..khushi after seeing dat

Khushi to arnav –Stop Mr.Raizada u took sugar in ur coffee as per I know ur a diabetic paitent

Arnav- its none of ur business..carry on wit d work..

Khushi(recalls her college tym arnav takes sugar only d tym wn he is disturbed)

Khushi In no second speaks up- r u disturbed Mr.Raizada?bcz u serve ur coffee wit sugar wen ur disturbed..wen sumthng is itching ur  heart..wt's d prlb mr.Raizada?(she asks in a worrying tone..wit n impatient balance)

Arnav surprised with dis sentence,n evn khushi realizes wt she blurted out

Arnav to khushi-hw do u knw wen I m disturbed I serve my coffee with sugar?…as per only one gal knew abt dis fact no1 elz nt evn my sis n gf,,noticed abt dis thing…den hw did u came to know dis?(questioned her wit a hope in his heart)

Khushi(stammers)-i…i.i….mean I hav seen u having coffee widout sugar from past few days..i hav neva seen dat u serving sugar to ur coffee only its today I hav noticed it out so I thought u must b disturbed..n dat's y I asked you

Arnav(disappoint gesture)-okay..wel must say Mrs.Krusha ur a keen observer

Dat day R industries was going to sign n important deal with Buisness tycoon shashi gupta (khushi's father)

khushi din knew dat her father gna cum up to sign  a deal with arnav..as evn khushi's father  wanted to give her a surprise..

So he din said her dat he gna arrive…arnav handed some blue prints instead of layout product as said u he was disturbed..he said khushi to take at most care of it as it a very important deal for him as per nt to any play mischief as he wil nt take dis tym…she said him she wil take care of it..

Soon shashi gupta arrived for d deal..arnav greeted him.. bt he din knew he is d same Shashi Gupta (khushi's father)

N evn khushi's father din knew dat Arnav Singh Raizada is her daughter's best friend specky..

Dey sat in d conference hall..n discussed abt dier project..he called up khushi to bring d file which he gave him..khushi came in n was surprised to c..her father sitting with arnav..nw she was in total fix dat wt wil happen?,as she wished atleast nt today arnav shud nt humiliate him as her dad wil nt bear dat at all…