The outcome

Asia -

As I stood over her not knowing weather she was alive or not .

I stood there for 5 minutes which seemed like forever . The officer guy tried pulling me out of the apartment but my legs wouldn't move .

As different thoughts filled my head I just cried . This girl I hardly knew saved me and not even that she jumped in front of a bullet for me . 2 bullets at that !

Rae was placed in an ambulance and taken to the hospital . She was in emergency surgery to remove both bullets .

I sat in the waiting room twiddling my fingers . 4 hours later the doctor came out with the clipboard .

" family and friends of Reagan Daniels ? " he said .

I stood up so fast

" yes ? Is she okay ? " I said

" yes she pulled through just fine " he said smiling .

" can I see her please ? " I asked .

" yes room 328 " I rushed down the hall to the room and once there I was hesitant . But she a least deserved a thank you .

I walked in and saw her watching tv . When she seen me she gave a small smile and tried to sit up . I could tell she was in pain .

" hey . Thanks for coming "

She said between wincing in pain .

" chill , don't move so much " I said stroking her hair .

" you acting like you care about me ! " she said while looking away .

" honestly , I do . You took two bullets for me . Why did you do it ? " I said

" i was just doing my job . " she said with out looking at me .

Wow ! That was a slap in the face . I had developed feelings for a girl who was scared of telling me that she had developed feelings for me . It hurt . I looked At her only to see her looking in every direction but mines .

" so you kissing me was you doing your job ? All the money you gave me . You were still doing your job ? Or this . " I said referring to the necklace I ripped it off my neck and threw it at her . I then took the money she gave me at work and threw it at her and with that left .

I was on the verge of tears . How could she ? I trusted her and she did nothing but lied to me .

Rae -

Man ! I fucked up . I really like Asia . I just ain't got the balls to tell her . Yeah , I'm a pussy . I know ! But Im scared of rejection .

The words she spoke hurt .

It was all too much for me .

The nurse soon walked in . Gave me my pain medication and soon I was asleep .

Short sorry !!!!