51. Bella

The days passed quickly and Bella had to return home.

She had changed. She was 12 but looked older. She was very tall for her age. Her face had changed. She was also starting to develop breast.

One could easily pass her for a 14 years old.

She greeted both politely but she was colder than pure ice.

She then excused herself and went to her room.

Severus and Nathan looked at each other meaningfully.

- Father, do you wish me to go and talk to her ? he proposed.

- No, I will go myself.

He knocked on his daughter's bedroom door but received no answer.

He knocked again but no answer came back.

He decided to enter.

She wasn't there. He heard water running from her bathroom, so he assumed that she was taking a shower.

He decided to wait for her.

After 10 minutes, a towel wrapped Bella entered the main room.

- May I have some privacy, please ? she asked him.

- We need to talk Bella. You have 10 minutes to dress.

Bella looked at him with a fierce gaze.

Severus stepped out and in exactly 10 minutes, he just knocked and entered.

Bella was only wearing a plain short black dress and her long hair were wet and loose.

Severus approached her and extended his hand.

She looked at him and took his hand. He pulled her very very quickly in a warm hug.

He kept his daughter in his arms, smelling her hair and kissing her forehead.

Bella stood still, like a doll.

Severus whispered in her ear.

- I miss you so much. I will never forgive myself for letting go. Never ever. Please tell me what you wish from me. I want you to be happy and I will do anything within my power to keep you happy.

Bella relaxed a bit in her father's arms and she also used her own to hug him back.

She then withdrew and stared at him.

She was an exact copy of her mother.

- I wish you to leave me alone, she whispered.

- I can't do that yet. I feel that you need me, despite your statements. When I know that you don't need me anymore, then I will leave you, he answered back. He was looking at her warmly and his eyes were screaming of his love for his daughter.

- I need Mom. Not you, she fought back harshly.

- You need your Mom. I need your Mom and Nathan does too. But you need me as well.

- No, she said and shook her head.

- Well, I hope you enjoy disappointment then, Severus simply stated and left the room.

Bella stood silent. She locked her door and then took of her dress. She was wearing nothing underneath.

She approached the mirror and saw her naked form.

She touched her breasts, she caressed her nipples, she mapped her beautiful face.

She then moved down and caressed her stomach, her belly and finally her slightly hairy pussy.