Prologue

It was a miserly day when Klaus was dragged downstairs by Ben to a family meeting and, to be honest, he could not be bothered. The meetings end in a argument, at least 5 different plans and - most importantly - no mention of where they were going. Taking this into consideration may make you realise just why Klaus wasn't feeling up to shuffling downstairs, although it didn't help that a desperate Swedish woman had been chattering in his ear obnoxiously for the entire night.

Dragging his feet along the hardwood floors he loped along beside Ben before sliding precariously down the bannister and into the dining room. Diego scowled at him, his usual lovely greeting.

'You took your sweet time', he groused,' We've already gone over the most of the case so you'll just have to deal', Klaus was unfortunately quite familiar with this situation as it happened every-time they left the house.

As Allie pushed a mug of hot coffee into his hands - caffeine was the closest alternative he could find to being high - and pulled out a chair for him he  collapsed down and put his head into the table, folding his arms in a jumble beneath him. He took a deep breath and closed his preparing to fall asleep...

...Only to be whacked playfully on the head by Luther as he came past, provoking him to let out an indignant huff.

'Rise and shine Klaus, we got a mission abroad so Five's gonna have to take us', the insufferable grin that spread over One's face only caused him to groan louder; he hated teleporting, it made him feel like all his limbs weren't on the right parts of his body, a pretty disgusting thought for someone who had seen corpses in a similar position get up and walk around.

But as Klaus knew next to nothing about the mission itself his only option though was to just go with it , besides, as it's abroad he couldn't get there quick enough any other way he'd just have to grin and bear it. The coffee was amazing though, so there was one plus.