5

The water was dark and murky, it was cold, but the adrenaline rushing through the boys' veins made it feel warmer. They swam to the surface and the first sound the blonde could hear was the beautiful laugh of his love.

They had done it.

They had jumped off the bridge like they promised they would, and they would love to do it again and again.

"I can't believe this! That was so fun!" The dark eyed boy exclaimed when the boys got back to land. The blond chuckled, "I told you it would be fun."

"I know, I know. But I told you that I was afraid of heights!"

The taller boy took his lover into an embrace, "I know. You also told me to conquer my fears, and if it wasn't for you telling me that and me trusting you, we wouldn't have been together this long."

The smaller boy of the two was reminded of that day. The day he had convinced the love of his life to finally tell his family about their relationship. There had been crying involved from both sides, but everything ended well.

"I love you." He said said.

"I love you too, more than life itself."

And in that moment in time, those two boys felt as if they were the only people in the world; just them, and the bridge. Nothing else mattered.

Fin.