Chapter One.

Hi my name is Ariana. I am 5 ft tall. I am 15 years old. I have dark brown straight hair. I have ocean blue eyes. I have one older brother his name is jake and one younger sister her name is Lexi. That's it really. Oh wait I forgot I get bullied by my crush and he's friends. *beep beep beep beep* ughh I groan as I hit my alarm clock. I get up and go take a quick shower. I get out the shower put on my dark blue high wasted shorts with my crop top that says (everything is beautiful) with flowers. I curl my hair into thick curls. I take a look in the mirror wow I look good. I go downstairs to see my family. "Good morning!" Lexi says while giving me a hug. I pick her up and tickle her. "Stop stop please!" Lexi says in between laughs. "Good morning sunshine." I tell her and give her a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning moron." Jake says. "Shut up" I say and hit him on the shoulder. "Ouch that hurt." He says pretending to be hurt. "Ugh cry baby" I say and roll my eyes. Jake gets up to put his plate in the dishes. I take a look around. "Where's mom and dad?" I ask Jake. "They went to work." Jake says. "Oh." I say. "Well I gotta go to school." I tell jake. "You have to take Lexi to day care." Jake says. "It's your turn." I say back. "Nope it's yours." He says and walks out the door. "Ughh." Don't get me wrong I love my little sister but I walk to school and I don't want to be late because if I'm late I get extra beating. "Come on sunshine." I tell Lexi.