Promises

The next morning they woke up snuggling after last nights events. They both smiled and layed there for a while then they got up and made breakfast together. He seemed a little quiet though,as if thinking very had about something. ~Tori's pov~ He's so quiet today,I wonder if he's regretting last night..he does love me right? Maybe its something else,could I have done something wrong? If I did I hope I can fix it. ~(y/n) pov~ I'm so happy but shocked about what happened last night. I wanna do something special for her and I,I've thought all morning and I just can't think of anything. Wait! I know. I just hope she'll say yes. He went in his room to get something he had been saving for a long time. He came back out with it behind his back. ~Tori's pov~ He's acting so strange,he went in the room to get something and he has it behind his back..what secret is he hiding from me. ~(y/n) pov~ I hope she likes this and I hope she says yes. "Close your eyes princess." He says sweetly. "Okay love." She coos back and closes her eyes. He kneels down on one knee and opens a small box taking her hand and sliding a small black and blue diamond ring on her finger. "Open your eyes." He smiles. She opens her eyes and gasps looking at it. "I know we are to young to get married yet but this is a promise ring. Do you promise that one day you'll let me put another ring on your finger?" He blushes as she quickly hugs him as tight as she can. "Yes! Yes I promise my love thank you so much I'm so happy I'm yours!" Her tail wags fast and they spend the day together happy.