Raincoat 1

This is how it all started...

EXO-K's last special fanmeeting this Sunday. I marked my calendar on that day. Finally, I could meet them personally, since I am too busy and such. But what disappointed me was that, IT will be my first and probably my last.

-sigh-

I sighed and rested my head on my palms. 

What should I do on that day? What should I give to my bias, Suho, to make it memorable? Since he is the leader, I might want to give him ... DISCIPLINE? No ... psh >< That won't work. And I will look stupid with that. And besides, how should I give him discipline? Moral lessons? LOL lame and embarrassing...

I lied on my bed this time and roll like a buffalo. And then it rained outside. I stared on my windowsill. Hmm... What about something that relates to water? Since his element is WATER!

I considered my thoughts and thought hard on what thing that relates to water, would I give. I remembered his picture. I forgot where it was but he was wearing a hat.

Oh yea! A hat will do!

I fist pumped and got ready to go out and decide to buy a hat for him. Running downstairs, I forgot my mom was out also. Bringing the ONLY umbrella in our house. Jeez, Now what should I do? I can't postponed it! Tomorrow is SUNDAY already, how could I forget that!

I racked my head on things, ideas and ways what to do. And I came up with something. I am now standing at our porch ready to run to our gates. I breathed sharply. "It's now or never! Kyaa~" I shrieked as soon as I ran under the rain.

I am slowly soaked but I thought positively. I love walking under his love...  I blushed and cupped my cheeks. My raincoat's of no use. I am now wet and I still spazzed in the middle of the rain. I felt this sudden feeling of 'hoity-toity' thingy stung me.

"a.lkdsjhlkasdjfhlasdfhkasjdfh" I mumbled.

People who happened to pass by me threw some suspicious look. I bowed and smiled at them politely showing them that I'm not yet insane. I went inside the shop after removing my 'not-so-helpful' raincoat and hanged it on a hanger.

I started looking around and found the "HATS" section. When I walked through them I made derp faces. Why do these hats seem to not look good on him? I thought as I imagined Suho, MY BIAS, wearing straw hats.

"Yew ..." I muttered as I put the hat back on the rack.

I sighed, for how many times I couldn't count them anymore, today.  I guess, hats won't work for him. I decided to give up and planned to do something instead. I slowly walked towards the exit when something caught my eye.

COUPLE RAINCOAT! LIMITED ONLY.

My eyes flashed in a wide smile. (a/n: is it even possible? LOL) I approached the salesgirl standing behind it. "Uh, excuse me... Uhm, how much does this cost?"

The sales girl brightened up. "Oh? Yes? Ah, this is 10,000 KW for you, Miss." she beamed. My face fell. How on earth can i get that money?! It's not that expensive, but I don't have enough, for all time, NOW!

The saleslady seemed to notice my expression and decided to offer me something. "Uh, Miss. Since you're the first one to approach and I see you are really interested to buy, I'l give you a discount." she said and this time I beamed. "Really?"

"You've got 50% for this one, Miss!" she said and handled me the couple raincoat. MY eyes widened and I smiled widely.

"a.lfkahsdflkjsahdfldjsk..." I mutter. The lady stared at me confusedly. "Thank you soooo much!" I said and then hugged the raincoat tightly.