Getting back to business

Camila's POV

I wake up the next morning with a smile on my face when I feel Lauren next to me. I get up, careful to not wake her. I get dressed for work putting on light make-up. I hear a ding and check my phone.

Shawn- I'm outside :)

I smile putting my phone away in my bag.

I grab my keys locking the apartment door. I go to the lobby saying good morning to the guy that's always in the front in the mornings and night.

I see Shawn's car and I enter. "Morning," Shawn greets.

I put my seatbelt on and smile at him.

We pull up to the parking lot getting out.

"Seems like your schedule will be heavy," Shawn says checking his phone.

"Why?" I ask.

"Mr. Jauregui just send the list for every position, you have the heaviest," Shawn says.

I groan and he laughs. "You'll be ok, your good at this," He says.

The elevator stops on Shawn's floor and he gets out, then I go to the very top. I sit at my desk checking my computer. I click on the schedule and groan seeing a lot of things that I have to do. I get up, walking to Michael's office.

I knock once and go in. "Good morning Mr. Jauregui," I said with a smile.

"Good morning Ms. Cabello," He says writing some things down. He finishes it putting the paper in a folder. "Here you go," He says.

"Thank you," I said grabbing the file.

"I need you to revise all these files," He says. "The branch office in Brazil isn't doing good and needs money," He says.

"I'll take care of that," I say.

"Thank you," Michael says. "Can you call in Ms. Hansen?" He asks.

"Of course," I said. I walk to my desk grabbing my phone. It rings a couple of times and she finally picks up.

"Dinah Jane Hansen, how may I help you here in Jauregui Incorporate?" She says.

"Dinah it's Camila, Mr. Jauregui needs you," I speak into the phone.

"Be right over," Dinah says and I hang up.

I call Michael's office and he picks up. "She's coming over, do you need anything else, sir?" I ask.

"Yes, can you call Mr. Mendes please," Michael says.

"Of course," I simply say. I see Dinah walk in and I give her a small smile.

The position Dinah works in is the Accountant, bookkeeper, controller. Ally and Normani are in the same position. The part of the operation management the head people there.

Dinah is the head president in her position which couldn't have been better. Dinah is a reckless party girl, but very smart.

Shawn's position is the Marketing Manager in Jauregui Incorporate.

I'm of course the secretary. I phone Shawn's desk number and he soon picks up.

"Shawn Mendes, how may I help you here in Jauregui Incorporate?" He says.

"Camila," I say and he laughs on the other side.

"How may I help you, secretary?" Shawn asks.

"Can you please come to Mr. Jaregui's office?" I speak formally.

"Be right up," He says.

I start getting to work with all the files, setting up meetings for Mr. Jauregui, and revising all the files he gave me for the meeting. It's been a couple hours and I'm already overstressed.

"Fuck," I groan lowly. I rub my temples stretching, arching my neck back to release some stress.

Lauren's POV

I walk in the building going straight to the elevator holding onto the bag of food. I get to the top floor where my father's office will be. The elevator beeps and I get out. I see my beautiful Latina at her desk making me smile. I walk over to her desk, seeing her stretch. I set the bag of food on her desk.

"Someone is stress," I whisper with a smile.

She sits up quickly. Camila smiles weakly at me. I go behind her and start a slow massage on her shoulders. She moans lightly making me laugh.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Hella stress," She says, groaning.

I keep massaging her shoulders and she relaxes in my touch. "I brought food," I whisper in her ear. "I was thinking that you were starving," I said with a smile.

"I am," Camila says.

"The food is in front of you," I said with a smile.

"Panda Express," She says and I smile.

"Eat up baby girl," I smile, kissing her cheek "I'm going to say hi to my dad, ok," I whisper and she nods. I smile at her kissing her cheek again. I walk into my dad's office and he smiles at me.

"Hey Laur," He says getting up.

I hug him smiling. "Hi Dad," I say.

"Well, Laur I was just off to a meeting," My dad says getting his briefcase.

"Oh okay, I just wanted to come and say hi," I say.

"Ok then," He says chuckling, patting my shoulder. We walk out walking to Camila's desk "You have the files done?" My dad asks.

I smile seeing that Camila fell asleep. "Babe..." I whisper touching her shoulder lightly. "Camila," I whisper.

"Hm," She hums.

"The files," I whisper.

She sits up grabbing some files handing them to me. I smile getting up and hand them to my dad.

"Thank you have a nice night Camila, Lauren," He says.

I see him walk away and I kneel back down next to Camila. I touch her hand lightly caressing it. "Come on babe let's eat," I say but she keeps sleeping. I get up. I pick Camila up swinging her over my shoulder. I take her to my dad's office setting her down on the couch there.

I go back to her desk grabbing the bag of food. I set the bag of food on my dad's desk closing the door and go to the couch. "Babe," I hear her whisper. I walk over and she weakly pulls at my shirt.

"Come," She says weakly.

"Camila... Not right here," I whisper, lightly touching her face

"Please," She begs. "Lauren," She says.

I sigh looking at her. "As you wish" I whisper.