Prologue, Can I sell my Car?

Caspian

"Babe, I have something to say." My boyfriend said in his sad voice.

"Hey, what is it? Why are you sad?" I said, soundiny concern as hell.

"I-I-I... Let's break up." He stuttered.

📻Insert any sorrowful background song you can think of.📻

"W-w-what?" I said, ever slowly, trying to process every bits of the so called statement that John gave.

A minutes of silence. Pure, pure, and absolute pure silence. I was thinking of many things. What about our old times together? What about us? I love him!

"W-w-who is he?" I said, stuttering in my unpleasant angry voice.

"We're g-getting married and she's a lady." He said, biting his lips, like he's capable of whenever he's guilty.

"Why the fuck!?" I said, enraged.

I clenched my teeth, wanting so hard to punch his gorgeous face. I gazed at his beautiful blue orbs, masculine white skin, and magnificent pink lips. The way I clench my hand to a fist, to show my complete anger at this situation.

"Why. The. Fuck. Did. You. Marry. Her?" I said, putting extreme emphasis on each words. He gave me a saddened look, like he regretted telling me this, this bullshits!

He sighed heavily, "I was forced. My parents made an arrange marriage that will happened when I'm 25, which is now." He said, I then remembered his birthday the last day. It was great, very great, I remembered the way I had prepared so much. The way he acts so tensed whenever I said the word "I love you". This is the reason then.

"When was this? How long did you kept this bullshits? Huh!?" My voice was failing, even if I wanted to be the sympathetic person I am, my voice is betraying me. Yet this betrayal is a lot worse than a single step out of his/her comfort zone of an individual.

"Casp, c-calm dow-." I quickly cut him off by my absolute enraged self.

"Calm down!? How can I possible calm down when the love of my life is being entangled by his parents because he is a fucking coward! Yeah!?" I yelled in the loudest and most viscous thing I could create using my fucking tired vocal cords!

"Casp, you're acting way immature. You d-d-don't understa-." I cut him off again since I don't want to hear any of his genius talking.