𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍. (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.)

❛ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. ❜

OMNISCIENT

"So let me get this straight-the whole time you was telling me that there was nothing going on between you and Tay, you was really fuckin' him?!" Zion's eyebrows furrowed, his tone getting louder and his voice cracking.

Embarrassed, Nick looked around at his friends, who were all fully engaged in their conversation. "Z-Zion I don't think this is a conversation we should be having in front of everyone-"

"Before Nick was your shordy, he was mine. That's all." Taymor explained. "ain't touched that man in months either, so you can stop being insecure now. Cause we both know if I really wanted him, I could still have him. You can't handle that anyway...not like I can." Taymor smirked, almost silently challenging Zion, who look as if he was literally about to explode. Nick's head hung down low, he didn't even wanna be there anymore. Even though he knew he wasn't, two of his sexual partners openly discussing him in a room full of people made him feel like a hoe.

As painful as it was to do so, Zion ignored Taymor. Instead, he turned to his lover, a sigh escaping his lips as he grabbed Nick's smaller hand. They met eyes, and Zion brushed his finger tips over the back of Nick's hand. "...I'm sorry. We'll talk more later about this, okay?" Nick nodded, a weak smile on his face. Taymor was the only one that had remained unbothered in this situation, still able to enjoy the rest of his night while Nick and Zion were now sobering up pretty quickly.

"Mane, I knew y'all niggas was on some faggot shit, but I never seen this day coming. Who next to come out the closet?"

"Jay." Jaden replied. Jay coughed, and Cordae guffawed, earning a glare from Jay.

"Oh hell nah! I don't know about y'all, but ain't shit gay about me!" Jay declared. Cordae gave him a look before scoffing and shaking his head. He knew Jay wasn't straight just as well as he did. He might have not been gay, but he wasn't straight.

"Pause...y'all niggas actually gay?!" Jared slurred, his mouth dropping into O form.

"Duh," Cordae laughed. "these niggas big gay as shit."

Jared sighed and looked down. "Must be nice to be gay," he said glumly. "bitches really ain't shit." he mumbled, laying across Michael's lap while playing with his lighter again as Michael ran his fingers through his short dreads. All the liquor had caused Jared to be in his feelings, and he was somehow feeling even sadder than before.

"Y'all gay. I'm as straight as a-"

Michael rolled his eyes and sighed, becoming annoyed as soon as Jay started talking. "Jay, you are sitting in a room full of niggas playing fucking dirty truth or dare. You just got hard from watching two niggas kiss. And no matter what you say, we all know that you secretly wanna fuck Cordae. You just as 'gay' as us, and if you still think otherwise after all of this, then you're in denial and seriously need help." Michael read Jay to filth, finally responding to His ignorant comments and pitiful attempts to seem straight. He smiled to himself afterwards, it felt good to have a voice for once and to not stutter every other word.

"Agreed, self awareness is key. Too bad Jayshon is too much of a pussy to admit to his homoerotic feelings." Cordae spat, putting extra emphasis on pussy as he looked Jay right in his eyes, letting him know how he felt and that he meant every word.