number 001

The smell of smoke, the rubble that scattered the floor, the sound of screams and the cuts that covered my body. That description was the last thing I saw, felt and heard

The attack was too sudden, we had no time to prepare ourselves whatsoever for the attacks sent our way and almost immediately all my friends lay on the floor unconscious, defeated.

'I can't die just yet!' I told myself desperately

'The others are in danger!'

'Find the strength! Get up Izuku!!'

Despite my pleas towards myself, my body made no movement whatsoever even though I pushed my self as hard as I could. My attempts were futile and the hope I had left was far gone.

At that moment I realised something crucial.

I realised that we were done for.

There was nothing we could do, the energy and hope we all had before was gone and the demon looking creatures had beat us fair and square.

The fight to survive was over and a creature was now heading my way, drool spilling on the floor "Let me get a taste of this one." Was the last thing I heard before the massacre of my friends started.

— 🙊

My eyes opened. I could hear, feel and see.. but why? I was dead, I know that, I remember the feeling of my body being ripped apart it wasn't something I could forget, I felt stiff all over and I squirmed in the bed that seemed way too big for me.

Hold on a second.

'Where am I?'

The only thing my vision could see was the brown ceiling and I sobbed, panicking

'Where is everyone!?"

'Are they alive?!'

Hundreds of thoughts rushed through my head only furthering my panic and I sobbed relentlessly "Shh..." I heard a voice call out and a woman came into my sight, she looked down on me and I froze 'Who is she?' She had black hair that was tied back and she wore a peculiar outfit, she reached out and I stiffened, afraid to be touched. 'What happened to me?' The woman took me in her arms, cradling me with care.

"What's the matter child?" She asked me with a soft voice smiling down on me. Tears rolled down my rosy cheeks and I tried talking but what came forth was the voice of a baby..

This couldn't be..

Just what did that villain do? did I.. just maybe reincarnate?

If that's so then do I have a way back home? Or am I stuck here forever? I-

I don't want that.. that's the last thing I want, I want to spend time with my friends again, I want to see my mom. I want to spend more time with all might.. so why? I had so much stuff I wanted to do. I finally got the chance to become a hero!

How could my time be cut short like this?

My tears poured endlessly and the woman who appeared to be my new mother hummed a unknown song slowly lulling me to sleep..

My first day in this body ended in sorrow.

— ?

For the past few months I've took in my surroundings, I soon found out that I wasn't the only child, there were multiple others and it was hard to keep count of how many there were. I finally came to the conclusion that this is an orphanage after seeing so many children old and young leave and never come back.