I promise to return to you...

Okay guys I'm heartbroken 😔😭💔 Why Did Bruce Just Leave A Note..... Poor Selina 😔😭 And It Was The Last Scene That David Mazouz and Camren Bicondova will play TOGETHER 💔
So I'm doing a BatCat One Shot. For Our Selina Kyle. She will get The GoodBye She Deserves.

Selina walks into the GCPD looking for Bruce...

"Where's Bruce?" Looking at the lady sat at the desk with concern in her eyes...
The lady looks up at her not knowing if to look Selina in the eye "Um..." She reaches for a note. "He left you this"
Selina looks at the note in the lady's hand not sure what to do... she takes a deep breath and takes the note. Walks away her hands start to shake, she could feel tears in her eyes. 'Omg Bruce.... please no' She says to her self before reading the note.

Selina
I don't know where to begin... I couldn't face you so I did the cowardly way and left you note. I know you may hate me for doing this to you when I promised I wouldn't leave. I can't put into words how much I'm going to miss you.... this is why I couldn't face you because if I did... I wouldn't leave. Please don't hate me. I know what you must be thinking right now. Everyone leaves me behind... please don't think that. It will be hard for you to come to terms with me leaving Gotham... but I have too. I have to leave. I will return when Gotham needs me but for now. Please do good for self, you are strong beautiful and brave and you know my feelings towards you will never change.
I know asking this may come of a surprise but... I'm not sure how long I will be away from you or from Gotham. But wait for me. What I mean by this.... is I'm in love with you Selina. I know you may be broken that I have decided to tell you now, then I go and leave you. But I will come back to you. To my beautiful gorgeous Selina Kyle. My Cat!

Stay strong
Be you.
I love you. Forever Yours. Bruce x

Selina was shaking, tears falling down her cheeks.. not believing that Bruce would leave. Not her. Not Gotham. Why would you this! Why would you leave me now.... after everything.... now you tell me you love me... I can't let you go I have to find you before it's too late....

Bruce:
Every step felt like a lifetime.
Every step closer to the plane. I felt my heart crumble each step I took. One further away. Away from Selina. The love of my life. Away from Gotham. My home. But right now it doesn't feel like home. Every step in its wake. Broke my heart. I don't know if il ever get to see Selina again. I left her behind when I promise her I wouldn't leave her. But I knew in my heart, I had to leave. I couldn't even build up the courage to reach out to her, tell her in person. I took the cowardly way out and wrote her note. I feel bad for doing so. I wanted so much to tell her that I was in love with her, I think she knew in her heart that I was. But it would of been nice to finally tell her face to face. I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to let her know my feelings, my true feelings.. if I did she would of been the one person that would of made me change my mind.

Bruce turned around on the steps of the plane, he could see Alfred in the distance, he smiled a little then lifted hand to his forehead to form a salute. He remembered they did this years ago when Alfred taught him to be strong, be the man he is today. Alfred smiled and did the same. Watching the young man leave Gotham. To become the man he wants to become. When Gotham needs him, he will return.

Leaving Alfred, felt like he was losing a huge part of his life behind. He's been his family, his support in his life, he'd been his second father. He would miss him dearly. The next few years or however how long Bruce would be away for, it would be tough without Alfred by his side. He would struggle, although he'd known that when he made the decision to leave. He has to be strong. Strong for himself.

Selina:
Selina knew where Bruce would be heading, straight to the airport. Walking through the airport, looking everywhere for Bruce, she then spots a plane in the distance through the window, walking towards it placing her hands on the glass, taking a deep breath. She could see Bruce walking towards the plane. Shaking her head, backing away from the glass she walks through some doors and sees a glass door, pushing it. Rushing towards the plane.