Flipp-A-Dippy-Dipp

(Dippy Fresh's point of view)
Man, what am I doing here? Like really; one moment, I'm in my own world, being cool doin' the usual, the next- Here! Mable walks beside me, a happy spring to her step as we talk. "What about glitter parties!?!" She asks me.

"Hah! Anything for my awesome sis!" I respond happily, causing her to giggle. I glance at the girl in front of me. Her and Dipper are having a conversation, likely about math or somethin'. I actualy never got her name. I mean, I know Mable and Dipper off the bat, but her? Man, she's really pretty, almost like she walked out of a comic book or somethin'. How her (HL) (HC) hair blows in the wind. How her (EC) shines like lights. She looks like some sort of- I dont know. Like a (pop, rock, punk, some sort of star) star or something. The whole world seems to slowing down. Her smile brightens up the forest, and her laugh is so cute and- "Dippy Fresh." Mable snaps her fingers in front of me.

"Huh? What?" I take my attention from the girl and to my sister.

"You were zoning out. You ok?" Mable questions worryingly. Aw man, I worried her! I didn't mean to do that..

"Me? Hah! Of corse I'm fine! I'm just thinking of..." My mind wanders back to her. But why? Mable waver her hand at me. This is crazy! Why am I like this? I'm suppose to be rad, cool, nothing slows me down!  Mable glances to the other two, grabs my hand and catches up to them. "Are we there yet?" She asks in a loud voice.

"No?" Dipper responds, puzzled? He looks confused. Are we lost? Here I though he was suppose to be the smart one! My eyes catch the girl's eyes. Oh gosh- she's looking at me, play it cool! I give her a smile and finger guns. She sighs in, frustration? What did I do?  "Uhhh, guys?" Dipper asks.

"What's up bro-bro?" Mable questions with a smile.

"Is it just me? Or is this walk taking longer then usual?" He looks to us with worry. What's to worry about? Everyone looks around, all I see are trees.

"Because I think... We're lost." Dipper says as though it were a statement. Lost? Pffft- yeah right. Dipper looks into his book. Uh oh, everyone seems a bit scared. I gotta do something!

"Heeeeey! Don't be so glum dudes! I mean! Is it really that bad?" I ask with my usual smile.

"Yeah! We'll find a way out!" Mable shouts with her optimism. Glad she agrees with me! Almost exactly after that, a light fog starts to roll in.

"Cool, did someone start up a fog machine?" I ask trying to lighten the mood. The girl and Dipper sigh.

"Ok. I think we should go that way." Dipper points. He takes the girl's hand- I- I feel angry? I'm never angry! I'm cool, I'm chill with anything. Okay, you can let go now Dipper.

"We shouldn't split up. Let's hold hands" Dipper says. Oppertunity! But before I could move, Mable took the girl's other hand and with her free hand held mine. I can't help but feel sad.. Disopointment maybe?

"Let's go!" Mable smiles.

"Yeah! Cool beans!" I smile. But I really wanted to hold her hand...