Six

Hayley POV-

"Wake up bestie" ella shakes me. "What what. Im up. What's wrong" i jump out of bed. "Nothing we just wanted to talk to you" hannah walks in. "You scared me" i say sitting back on the bed. "Look im sorry we keep ditching you" hannah says. "But your going out with brandon and jacob today" i finish her sentence. They say it alot.

"Im sorry but we will meet you at coachella later" ella says. "Guys its fine honestly go have fun" i laugh and push them out the door. I dont hang out with their boyfriends because there is something unusal about them. And with my job i obviously can spot that out. I havent figured out what it is yet but i will. And when i do im telling ella and hannah.

I lay back in bed. I dont feel like going to coachella today even though its the last day. Then i get a call from jonah.

Phone call

Jonah: hay hay
Hayley: whats up jojo
Jonah: you sound tired
Hayley: i am and why are whispering
Jonah: tates sleeping
Hayley: so you decided to call me
Jonah: what can i say i love hearing your voice
Hayley: awe thanks
Jonah: so what ya wearing to coachella today
Hayley: what? You gonna try and match me or something (laughs)
Jonah: no (laughs)
Hayley: im not going anyway
Jonah: what why
Hayley: my friends are with their boyfriends and you will be with tate and i cant be assed with her no offense
Jonah: awe you miss me and no offense taken she shouldn't speak to anyone like that
Hayley: you know ive never known a guy that talks about their girl behind her back
Jonah: im not im just speaking the truth
Hayley: (laughs) ok jojo
Hayley: i gotta go now
Jonah: where ya going
Hayley: woah your talkative today
Jonah: im lacking vitamin you
Hayley: smooth say that to your girl not me (laughs)
Hayley: im going back to sleep
Jonah: but its almost 11
Hayley: im tired
Jonah: HAYLEY CASEY GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED AND GO HAVE FUN
Hayley: ......no
Jonah: you asked for it

He hung up, great. At least now i can go to sleep.

~2 hours later~

"Pssstttttt Hayley wake up" i hear a voice but keep my eyes closed. I feel someone touch my arm. I grab their arms and flip them over so they are on the bed and im on top of them. "Eh hayley what are you doing" jonah hesitates. "Jonah what the fuck. What are you doing here? How did you get in? WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?" I shout.

"Woah calm down. I came to get you off your ass and to party. And i found ella and she give me an extra key" jonah says. "Hayley are you ready?" Zach walks in. "Ew no im out" he walks backwards covering his eyes. I look down and realise im still on jonah. "Shit sorry" i get of him. We hear a big bang and Zach walks into the wall. "Zach uncover your eyes. Nothing happened. Jonah scared me and i almost attacked him" i say looking back at jonah laughing on my bed.

"Be glad i was not tate" zach laughs. "Wait shes here" i say. "Come on Hayley" jonah sighs. "Everyones  here" zach says. "Fine i'll be nice but if she is a bitch to me yall better hold me back" i say. "Yea wouldn't want a repeat of five minutes ago" jonah laughs and i hit his arm. "So you and tate are coming to breakfast with us?" I ask. "Yea i convinced her to go" jonah nodds. "Right okay now get out so i can get changed" i push them out.

I get changed and they are all in my lounge except daniel he found the apple juice. "Hey everyone" i say. "Hi" they all say. "Hey tate you look beautiful" i say being nice like i said. "Thanks you too" tate turns around and smiles. Jonah smiles at me too. "Im going to grab a coat cant go out like this" i say. "Oh shit i forgot one" daniel says. "And you cant go out with a t-shirt" i laugh.