Ghost - Part 5

Vanilla and sugar wrapped around me. Sweet kisses trailed along my neck, waking me up. Caera's form was above me, straddling me. It was raining again so her form was more stable.

"Dear Witch," she purred and stroked my cheek with the backs of her fingers. "When you first came here, I wanted you gone. You disturbed my quiet home. Then, I desired your help. I wanted you to know what happened at the very least, even if there was nothing you could do about it. Now, I yearn to make sure you know how grateful I am for you going far beyond the kindness anyone else would have given me."

Her touch warmed my skin. "Do you have a suggestion on how you'd like to do that?" I already guessed what she was offering; I just wanted to hear her say it.

"Let me stay here with you." She kissed the hallow below my shoulder. "Let me be your maid." She kissed between my breasts. "Let me serve you and all your needs."

Mmh, her touch melted me. My thoughts were drifting already but my inner voice spoke and sobered me. Offers and exchanges always needed precise wording. "You may stay here with me peacefully as long as you please; you may work fairly as my maid as long as you please; and you may reasonably serve my needs as long as we both please."

"How may I serve you right now, Mistress?" Damn, did it make me wet to hear her call me that while she was on top of me. Her ghostly hands slowly ran up and down my stomach. I shivered in bliss. She rubbed her thumbs along the inside curves of my hips.

"Keep doing this," I breathed. I pulled my camisole off over my head. It would be interesting to hook up with a ghost. I bit my lip and ran my hands up her thighs. Well—tried to. I went through her incorporeal form, feeling nothing but warm air. This was slightly less sexy now. Her touch still made me tingly, but without our bodies being able to interact more, I was beginning to question how fulfilling this would be.

Caera must have had the same realization. She floated off me and knelt before the trunk at the foot of my bed. Of course she knew where they were. "Any preference? I'm not able to utilize all of them, but there should still be at least one that I can use that will sate you, Mistress."

I had a nice little collection of toys, but if this was going to be a regular thing now, I might need to expand. I wasn't sure how well she could move things, so dildos were out; and I didn't want a butt plug tonight. "Any of the vibrators should be fine."

"As you wish, Mistress." I closed my eyes and waited for the surprise of which one she picked. Would she go with the bullet to slide inside me? The rabbit to stimulate me inside and out? Or perhaps the powerful wand? Just thinking about it made me squirm in anticipation. "I'm sorry, Mistress. But I'll need your help to turn it on."

So much for surprise. I sat up and was delighted to see she picked the wand. There were also some silk ribbon on the bed beside me. I turned the wand to a medium speed—strong enough to drive me mad but weak enough to draw things out. Buzzing hummed in the air making me excited for what was to come. "Anything else?"

"Raise your hips, Mistress." I did as she asked and she slid off my panties. She slid the silk ribbon under my legs. "Let me know when," she murmured as she moved the wand against my clit. The initial jolt of vibrations made me gasp. When she found the right spot I whimpered. Caera let out a little hum of satisfaction and proceeded to bind my legs together and securing the wand in place. Even as I squirmed in delight, the wand held firm at the perfect angle, making me wetter and wetter each second.

Her hands slid up my sides and fondled my breasts. Her touch was warm and gentle, yet firm and confident from experience. One thing she did have over a physical person was she could phase into me. When her hands dipped into my body, it was something else—like hundreds of tiny shocks bursting through my skin.

She leaned down and took one of my breasts in her mouth. I bit my lip as a shuddered rocked me. My nipples weren't normally so sensitive, but they weren't normally so thoroughly stimulated. Her tongue glided around and through my nipple. Phantom teeth nipped at my flesh and tugged on my piercing, while her nails dragged down to my hip.

Oh damn was I close to climaxing. I let everything drift from my mind as I focused on drowning in the feel of Caera against my bare body; the sweet caress of her roving hands; the press of her tongue as she licked up my neck; the lust in her voice when she whispered in my ear, "Will you come for me, Mistress?" She reached her hand down between my legs and pressed inside me. My back arched as I panted and moaned from her ghostly touch teasing me from inside in a way no vibrator ever could. It didn't take long after that. My orgasm built and crashed through me like I had ran and jumped off a cliff. I was left breathless and bucking my hips, quivering as the wand intensified every wave of my climax.

As the ecstasy subsided, I quickly switched off the wand that was now far too powerful against my sensitive clit. I lie still, letting my heart and breath return to normal. It had been so long since I had had an orgasm that good. "Tell me, Caera. Did you serve Annika like this too?"

She chuckled and floated around my bed. "Not asmuch as I wish I had, but yes. She was very dear to me—as a friend, a lover,and as my Mistress of course." She sat down next to me and placed her hand onmine. "Now I have a new Mistress that's dear to me."