One

Melody's POV

"I dare you to kiss...um Ethan." Caleb dares Laila and I swallow hard. She looks over at me and chuckles to herself then rolls her eyes and leans forward. Ethan hesitates and then their lips touch.

He immediately pulls back blushing and Laila Laughs and i bring up my red cup and chug what is left of my drink as I stare over at Grayson who's eyes narrow at me. I lift a brow and he shakes his head and I look over at Kiara who is now glaring at Laila and making a face.

"Alright Mel, truth or dare?" Laila asks and I think. "Um... I guess dare." I slur a bit and shrug and she smirks. "I dare you to chug this huge bottle of smirnoff." She hands me the half empty bottle and I immediately regret my answer. I already drank more than i normally do.

I grab ahold of the glass container and bring the bottle up to my lips and the smell makes me dizzy. I tip it upward and i feel the liquid rush down my throat and I feel my stomach get sick. I continue to chug, my insides burning, and my head getting fuzzy, but sokn I couldn't feel anything really.

The last drop leaves the bottle and i set it down and burp. Then my eyes cross and I stand up and run towards the bathroom. I barely make it and I blow chunks.

Everything comes up until my sides hurt and I feel someone pull my hair back and rub my arm. "God Mel, you shouldn't have done that " I hear a deep Laugh and I wipe my mouth and hands with a towel and sigh.

Grayson helps me up and I wash my hands and mouth and he sets a cold, wet wash cloth on my forehead and steadies me. "Is she okay?" Kiara barges in and examines me and I slur my words. "I'm fine ki.(like key)" I lie and she glares and crosses her arms.

"We are leaving." She says and turns around and heads to the living room. Grayson holds my arm as i stumble out of the bathroom and sets me on the couch.

"Hey Caleb we are leaving." Gray yells and he comes out of the kitchen with no shirt on and a bottle of liquor in his hand. "Alright drive I'll man." He mixes up his words and Grayson rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"No Caleb give me the ke- well okay then." Caleb passes out on the carpet and i laugh as I watch gray hoist him up.

I stand up, feeling dizzy, and head down the hall towards laila's room to retrieve my bag. I hear voices and stop at the doorway when I see Ethan standing inches away from her.

He glides his thumb over her cheek and she inches towards him slowly. My eyes wander as he touches her waist and soon they are leaning in. I clench my jaw and feel my stomach bubble and I hold my hand over my mouth as I stagger down the hall.

I grab a vase from the counter and immediately vomit. "Shit Mel!" Grayson drops Caleb face first on the ground and runs towards me and Kiara grabs my bag from laila's room. "Woa sorry." Kiara says from down the hall and hurries back with my bag and helps me with my shoes.

"Ethan let's go Mel and Caleb are shit faced." Grayson speaks loudly and Kiara gives me a sincere look and i nod then shrug. Ethan appears out of lailas room and slides his hands in his pockets and leans against the wall.

"Uh I was thinking that um, I would stay here." He studders and his eyes shift towards me. My face drops and I look away from his contact and make my way towards the car.

Of course he would stay here.

***

I was hoisted into my bedroom and laid on my bed. My head spins and the light causes a sharp pain near my temple and my eyes hurt. Grayson takes off my shoes while kiara helps Caleb onto the small futon at the end of my bed.

"Yanno, you could of done this gray." Kiara groans and i giggle at the sight of her struggling to pull Caleb up.

I sit up fast, and immediately run to the bathroom and again vomit into the toilet bowl. "Mel you really need to stop drinking " Gray assures and i roll my eyes. "It wa-was that Stupid dare." I complain with a slur and he set me on the sink and takes off my makeup with wipes.

"Are you sure it wasn't because of Ethan and la-" "no." I Interrupt and he sighs. "You don't have to hide the feel-" "I don't have feel-feelings for him Grayson...but for you..." I run my hand up his shirt and wink and he laughs. "Mel you need to sleep." He chuckles and i smirk. "I could with you.." I run my hands to his pants and he grabs them and stares at me. "No you're drunk." He stays and i smirk. "Oh so if I wasn't drubk then-" "Jesus mel." He laughs and he helps me out of the bathroom and to my bed.

"Ugh im hot!" I start to complain out of nowhere and I soon take off my shirt and pants and throw them somewhere in the room. "oh god Mel no!" Kiara and Grayson both say and I laugh and stumble and trip.

"Woohoo party!" Caleb wakes up and rolls off the futon and then stands up and takes off his pants. "Caleb you piss ass put on your pants." Grayson rolls his eyes and grabs his pants, throws it towards him, and i laugh.

"Oh Jesus." Kiara face palms and helps me into bed. "Go to bed mel. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning alright." She kisses my forehead and i nod with my eyes closed.

"Caleb let's g-" I hear a thud on the floor and open my eyes and Grayson just shakes his head and walks towards the door. "Yanno what I'm leaving him here." He laughs and i nod and roll over.

Soon the lights are out and both of them leave, leaving Caleb passed out on the floor and me shit faced on the bed.

A/n: 

So this is my new fanfic. Kinda lame i know but Ill work my way into it.

Want this to be as realistic as possible maybe😂 hope yall enjoy it soon... yanno it's not like that "oMg gOd mUlTi bIlLiOnAiRe bAcHeLoR fUcKs mE sHiTlEsS aNd I EnD uP pReGnAnT" *tana mongeau's
voice* like my other fanfic💀

Xoxo motherfuckers peace 😎

-your fellow depressed virgin