Chapter 34

*Ali's POV* 

"You can't!" Cal said as his eyes welled up with tears. 

"I don't know what else to do," I replied as Cal looked at me as if I'd taken his heart, crushed it into a ball and stomped all over it. 

"Please do not leave me," he said as tears began to fall freely. I quickly wrapped my arms around him as he sobbed into my t-shirt. 

"Please," he whimpered and that's when I finally just broke down. We sat on the bed for a good half hour just clutching onto each other, sobbing. 

"I love you too much to let you leave," Cal said after a while. 

"I love you too Cal," I say. 

"Please don't leave me," he sobbed into my shirt. 

"I won't, it was a stupid idea," I say and rubbed circles into his back. Then he chuckled. That's right, chuckled. 

"What's so funny?" I ask confused and he just continues laughing. 

"Isn't this supposed to be me comforting you?" he asked. 

"You're just a big softy," I whispered and he chuckles a little. We finally finish watching our movie before drifting off to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ali!" a voice whispers, softly shaking my arm. I groggily open my eyes and see Cal smiling softly at me. I quickly lean up and peck his lips and it sends tingles through my body.

"We have to go get Kami from her friends place," Cal says quietly and I nod my head groggily and I sit up, stretching my arms. Cal kisses my lips again and I get up to get changed. 

"You aren't leaving me right?" Cal asked. 

"No, it's only 6 days now anyway," I say, yawning. 

"Good, I don't want you to leave me," he says pouting and I quickly kiss him. 

"What time are we getting Kami?" I ask and Calum checks his watch. 

"In about half an hour," he replies and I quickly get up kissing him again before heading into the bathroom to have a shower and get changed. 

"Let's go get Kami!" I scream and raise my arm like Superman before shooting out the door with Cal laughing as he followed me. 

"My beautiful girlfriend is absolutely crazy," Cal stated and I just grinned at him as I waited for the elevator. 

"Hey Cal, do you have your hard drive here?" I ask. 

"Yea, I have all your favourites and guilty pleasures on it too," Cal states and I squeal and clap my hands together. 

"Princess diaries?" I ask grinning. 

"Of course, why?" Cal asks and I just smirk. 

"I thought maybe Kami would like to watch a movie tonight," I reply and Cal laughs before he chucks me onto his shoulder and bolts out of the elevator. 

"Cal put me down!" I laugh as I whack his back, my dark hair falling over my eyes. 

"Never!" he screams and I look around to see  lots of people staring at us.

"I love you," I say as he chucks me into the back of Ashton's leased car, he popped in next to me and Ash (I don't know how he got there either trust me) started the car. 

"I love you too," he replied before kissing my cheek. 

"I miss Alex," I say as I pouted and Cal looked at me shocked. 

"Well I promise when we get home, we'll take you to Perth to see him," Cal says and kisses my cheek. I grin brightly at him and we talk for a while before we arrive at Kami's, friends place. Cal and I arrive at the door and knock on it. 

"Hello!" Kami, her friend Acacia, and Acacias mother, Amanda appear at the door. We return the greeting towards Acacia's mum before Cal picks up Kami.

"Ready to go bub? Ali's gonna have a girls night with you tonight when I go to my concert," Cal replies and Kami nods her head enthusiastically and they walk off to find Kami's bag and other things. 

"Thanks for having her," I state and Amanda grins brightly. 

"It was a pleasure, she's an absolute sweetheart," Amanda replies and we stand talking for a while before Acacia, Kami and Cal return. 

"Thanks again," I say and we bid goodbye before  leaving the house and joining Ash in the car again.

"Can we go get some food for our girls night and can we ask Anna, Amy, Els and Des if they can join us?" Kami asks and I nod. 

"Ash can we drop off at the supermarket?" I ask as he rocks out in the front to 'Check Yes Juliet' by We the Kings. 

"Of course," he replies as he and Cal jam out. Kami and I join them, giggling and laughing. When we arrive at the supermarket, Kami and I grab a trolly whilst Ash and Cal grab one. Cal sits in the trolly whilst Ash pushes him around. Kami laughs and jumps in ours. Ash starts zooming Cal around and we all have a ball, almost getting kicked out of the store and all. 

"Popcorn?" I asked and Kami nodded her head vigorously, I laugh before chucking it in the trolly with all our other junk food. 

"You better not eat all of this tonight," Cal states as he kisses my forehead. 

"Hah, that's what you think," I reply and Cal chuckles before tickling my sides. 

"Are you challenging me?" Cal asks. 

"Maybe," I reply and Cal laughs before kissing my head and picking Kami up.

"Let's go check this stuff out and we can go ask the girls to join you tonight," Cal says before placing Kami in the trolly and wheeling it to the check out for me.  

"Can we watch High School Musical tonight?" Kami asks grinning. 

"If Cal has it then of course we can," I replied. Ash, Kami and I all looked Cal curiously and he laughed.

"I have all your guilty pleasures remember?" Cal says to me and I blush. 

"Yea, right," I say chuckling.  We finish checking out all our items and an old couple behind us coo at us when Cal and I argue over who should pay. Eventually he just slipped his credit card towards the cashier and the old couple made a comment about how cute we were. Cal pulled me closer as we both blushed and mumbled 'thank yous'. We made our way back to the hotel and Kami and I found ourselves outside Luke and Anna's hotel room. 

"Lucas open up!" I said as I banged on the door. The door opened and Luke invited us in. We discussed the night before going to Amy's hotel room and asking her. I then called Els and Des and we were set for our girls night. 

**A/N I know I didnt update last week D: But yea, 5.5K GUYS OMG. Another update will appear tonight I think :D So yea! Xx **