Chapter 1 Foxy's New Life

A young 10 year old  beautiful Snow White fur with pink fur in the middle of her body and roses red checks along with a red bow wrap around her neck as her golden yellow eyes shine in the darkness but she felt her two tails one pink with an white tip the other one Snow White with am pink tip swing around while she walks down an hallway also an small blue bunny hand puppet along with an small pink bunny hand puppet hope right after the Snow White fox.

"Funtime Foxy Wait for us!" The blue bunny yells out.

"You know what. Come here Bon Bon and Bonnet." The Snow White fox aka Funtime Foxy calls to the tw o hand puppets.

Funtime Foxy Pickett up both the bunnies aka Bon Bon and Bonnet holding them in her arms then continue to walk down the hallway as the more they kept on walking the more that they had notices that everything all around the, was empty. Like where did the others go? Where are they?

A tall 15 year old red Fox stood in her pirate cove in Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria looking out of the window all sad as two small hand puppets came crawling towards her while both of them were but one looks like a girl if your looking the wrong way as they were a blue bunny hand puppet and pink bunny hand puppet while Foxy fell right onto her knees and onto her but as she pulls her knees in then notices the two bunnies crawling towards her.

"Bon Bon...Bonnet... you know what today is...it has already been 5 years since that day..." the Fox whispers to the hand puppets aka Bon Bon and Bonnet.

"I know Funtime Foxy..." the blue hand puppet aka Bon Bon whispers back.

The Fox aka Funtime Foxy rename Foxy the Pirate pulls both the hand puppets close to her chest looking down at them as Bon Bon hugs Foxy and the pink hand puppet aka Bonnet rubs Foxy's all head because today was the 5th year anniversary death of Circus Baby, Funtime Freddy and Ballora also the the 5th year anniversary birth of Ennard.

"Bonnet do you think that they blame us?" Foxy ask letting tears go down her face.

"No they wouldn't blame us because they knew that they were gonna to die one day even they wouldn't want us to blame ourselves for that day." Bonnet explains still rubbing Foxy's Head.

"I miss Freddy." Bon Bon whispers to himself and move close to Foxy.

Foxy close her eyes and remember that day...

The day when she had...

When she had found her friends and family all in the scrap room with the scooper to only find them all died along a creature standing over them with a mask of a very old friend as she hated that day because she was only 10 years old when they were killed and now she is 15 years old but the day when they were killed was also her birthday so since that day she has forever hated her birthday even she has never once celebrated her birthday since that mass up horrible day. It has been 5 years since she has met Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Rabbit and Chica the Chicken and has been 5 years since she had became Foxy the Pirate even has became friends with the Fazbear crew also making a promise to keep her new friends safe from Ennard if he were to come back.

"Foxy can you sing for us?" Bon Bon ask looking up at Foxy.

"What song?" Foxy ask opening up her eyes.

"Funtime Dance Floor!"

Foxy gasps looking shock at what she just had heard as she let out a sad smile right before she began to sing causing both Bon Bon and Bonnet to listen closely while they didn't notices a Golden bear appear in the room wanting to talk to Foxy since he knows Foxy's secret and Foxy knows his secret.

Step up to the Funtime dance floor.
Dance floor.

Where we play you music plus more.
Plus more.