🌸Hospital🌸

When the red headed boy woke up, he got up straight away knocking his air tube.He started gasping and trying to get some air for his lungs.

I pushed the call button to get a nurse, he became all drowsy because he got medicine to put him to sleep. He needed at least 60 stitches in 5 parts of his body and I'm pretty sure he has a concussion.

So all I had to do was poke him and he fell back I put the tubes back up his nose and fell back asleep. I was surprised he fell asleep so fast because it takes me at least an hour before I fall asleep, mostly because my parents argue a lot.

Then a nurse came in, "Is everything ok? You called me" she said in an odd tone as she gestured to the button. I thought to myself, 'Someone could have died before she got here.' "HEY," she yelled. "I heard that!"

I looked at her surprised, "How?" She replied quickly, "My quirk is 'Mind Reading', you dumb head." Oh now knowing that, I no longer want to think about anything. "Well, what happened?" "Oh he woke up but he went back to sleep."

"Well he can go home now, but his parents are dead, he must have just been living on the streets." In my head, 'Well I guess I'm getting a new roommate.' The nurse nodded. I helped her put him in a wheel chair and we went, but where do I go? Not home, it's not safe at home.

(-^〇^-)