Nerris x reader

Im trying to get stories out asap so sorry if it seemed long to get this one and sorry if it's a bit confusing

(Y/n) POV

Today was a nice day. We had decent food for lunch so I was in a good mood. "Alright kids today we are doing Nerris camp. So everyone outside." I hear a few people grown but I saw Nerris eyes light up with excitement. It made me happy to see her happy. We all walked out to in front of Nerris castle. David put us in parties it was Erid, space kid, Nikki, Dolf and Harrison. They were the monsters defending the gold a.k.a max because he just wanted to sit. On our team was Nerf, Neil, Preston, Nerris and I. We had our fake weapons. Erid had a bow and arrow. Space kid had a bunch of liquids that looked like space. 'Probably just glitter water' I thought. Nikki had a whip (no kinks here kiddos. Like the one amethyst has on Steven Universe) dolf had little 'bombs' like smoke bombs or gas bombs to make us sleepy and Harrison had magic since he was the mage. On our team Nerf had gloves, Neil had potions, Preston had a battle axe, Nerris had her sword and I had a spear. (Sorry if you dont like that weapon) Gewn went over the story Nerris has put to set the scene. Then the fight started. They all went at once because they still don't know how to play so I saw this as practice. So was so hard to hit them because there was so much smoke and I tripped on Neil who was asleep on the floor. I picked him up and he gave me a potion just incase I can't find him. Then I Nikki trying to hit me. I did my best to dodge since it's hard to see and even harder since she's fast at running. I hit her a few times that she was low at health. Next thing I know she got me with her whip and I was suprised enough she threw me causing me to bump into someone. She threw us out of the smoke and to see who's under me is Nerris. I felt so bad. I didn't really know what to do but to look at her beautiful eyes, her cute freckles, and her cute well everything.Then I realized we were just starting at each other. I blushed red and started to get up. "I'm so so so so sorry Nerris." I say getting up and holding my hand out. "Its okay (Y/n)." She takes my hand and we stand there for a bit. I gave her my potion and ran back to fight.

Nerris POV

'I held thier hand. It was so soft. And they were on top of me.' I thought and blushed at the last part. I look back at the potion and drank it. I was at full health now. I run back in to win this battle.

~~~~Time skip you guys lost because of the smoke r.i.p~~~~~~

Still Nerris pov

Well that was a good battle. I got hurt a bit almost to a lot. I wen back to my castle and (Y/n) being the good friend they are patching me up. That what I like about them. They always care for me. In game and in real life. They would always stand up for me when Nerf came around. I just stare at then admiring them. Thier pretty eyes. The way thier hair shines in the light. I really like thier personality and they are the only person willing to train with me. Then I noticed that they are looking back at me. I blush and look down at my hands seeing they didn't do a bad job. "Thank you (Y/n) for patching me up. But you do know I can heal myself." I tell them. "You're welcome and I know, I just care about you that's all." They say nervously, adverting thier eyes and thier hand behind thier neck. Next thing I know I kiss thier cheek. They look back at me in shock. I'm red as ever and so are they. Then I start to get closer. My eyelids are starting to close and so is theirs. (Y/n) closes the gap as they wrap thier arms around my waist. I put my arms around thier neck. After a bit we pull away. "So Nerris what I just did you can tell I really like you. You're really cute and I love training with you. Even though the adventures are written on paper they feel so real with you. So would you like to be my girlfriend." They ask me. I feel my face so hot, I must be really red. I kiss thier cheek. "I would love to." I tell them. I see them turn red and getting nervous. I giggle "Critical hit."

Sorry if it's bad. I tried my best to make like D&D but I haven't played it before so I'm kinda unsure how it works. But I hope you enjoy it. Bye now~💕