Unloved

As She Walked back to The Pack
Shadows dad Began to wonder Why She Said that..
Her Dad Leaned In And Picked Her Up And Quickly Walked toward the Den and placed her down gently

"Now Shadow Stay here and get some Sleep"
"Uh.. okay Dad"
"Why Do you bother?"
"What do you mean?"
"No One likes you Shadow only me :)"
"Dad Likes me And Rose an-"
"Your Dad was Right He Won't live forever.."
"..."
"Don't be sad Shadow, you have me and I will protect you"
Shadow did not answer Back as she tried to ignore the voices in her head.

The Next Morning, Shadow Wakes Up And Walked Out If the Den And Heard A Shuffling amongst the Grass as She follows the noise she stumbled across Her Dad But then she Went To Go towards him and sh- Fainted

After 30 minutes past she Woke Up again and Saw her paws filled with blood and her teeth.
She Stood Up And Her Eyes Could not believe what she Saw...
"DAD!!... D-Dad.."
Shadow Ran up towards his body and put her head on him as her Tears poured down her face...
"Th-this can't be true..." She whimpers
"what was th-" she Quickly Turned her Head and Her mother Crept up towards her as her Eyes Went Puffy.
Her mother swiftly walked towards the dead Boyfriend as she Started Crying.
"Who would do this too you..."
"What monster would Ever Lay Their Hans on yo-..." She Started whining But then her mother stared down to her daughter shadow and looked at her paws covered in blood.
"YOU DID IT!, YOU MONSTER"
"No.. no.. Mum I would neve-"
"You would never kill your father, I knew you were the selfish one. You always wanted to get the Thrown First"
"I LOVED DAD.. I WOULD NEVER D-D-Do that..."
Her Mother Stepped onto her head as her Daughter is on the ground.
"Mum I-"
"THATS ENOUGH!"