Bad changes

(MIKEY IS REALLY MEAN IN THESE CHAPTERS AND IM SORRY CUZ I KNOW HE WOULDN'T HURT A FLY)

Ashton POV

I was in the living room just watching tv when I heard a yell and then sobbing and I knew it was from Hannah. I ran up the stairs and right at the top in the hallway, Michael stood hovering over Hannah and she was laying on the ground curled up in a ball crying. There was a big red handprint on her arm and I glared at Michael.

"LEAVE. NOW" I screamed at him. He nodded sulking away knowing what he did was horrible.

"Baby shh I'm here." I then cooed picking hannah up and cradling her in my arms.

I brought her into her room and sat on the bed with her. She looked me in the eyes, her big brown ones teary and sad.

"He hit me" she whimpered.

"I know baby, I have absolutely no idea what's gotten into him but it's disgusting." I said stroking her hair.

" how about we go to grandmas so we can get away for a while yeah?" I said referring to my moms house. We stood up and I told the boys where we were going before entering the car. I had texted my mom that she shouldn't come up to us when we enter so I can just bring Hannah up to my old room.

We pulled up and once hannah got out of the car I picked her up bridal style carrying into the house. Harry and Lauren were already asleep since it was really late and we would be going right to bed. It was Sunday but hannah would obviously be skipping school tomorrow. We walked past my mom and into my room. I layed her down on the bed and tucked her in.

"Sweetie I will be right back I'm just going to go talk to grandma and then I'll be back" I explained while she nodded.

I went downstairs and talked to my mom about this whole situation and then headed back upstairs. Hannah was laying in bed with watery eyes just staring at the door.

"Honey I'm going to go see if Lauren has any comfier clothes because sleeping in jeans can't be to comfortable. I had found sweatpants and a sweatshirt and handed them to hannah as she got up and went to the bathroom to change. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting as she walked out looking absolutely adorable. The clothes were a little bit and she has a messy bun and just looked like she needed a hug. I got up and brought her into my chest as she hugged me back.

"You should get some sleep baby." I said as she layed back down in bed.

"I will be sleeping in the guest room if you need me. Goodnight. I love you" I spoke kissing her forehead.

"I love you too daddy" she said as she drifted off to sleep. I shut the door and quietly walked out and changed then went straight to bed.

Hannah POV

It was now 3 am and I could not sleep at all. All that I saw when I closed my eyes was Michael hitting me. I remembered Ashton saying that he was in the guest room but I didn't know where that was. So I had to wake up grandma. Once I was in her room I shook her and told her I needed Ashton so she brought me to him.

Ashton POV

"Ash, wake up, hannah wants you" I heard my mom whisper as she touched my shoulder. I sat up slowly looking towards her and Hannah stood next to her. My mom left the room and Hannah crawled right into my arms.

"Daddy I couldn't sleep. All I saw when I closed my eyes was him hitting me." She confessed almost crying again.

"Aww darling. I'm so sorry that happened. It's sick as to why he did that. We we stay away from there as long as you want. But whenever I'm here you'll be safe. I should of been with you, it's my fault" i realized.

" it wasn't your fault daddy. I just want to cuddle and try to sleep." She said kissing my cheek.

"Okay baby girl. Wake me if you need me" i cooed kissing her temple before we were both out like a light.