part 4

next morning clem woke up to a nightmare. she dreamed about losing aj and all the others. that's the worst dream she had ever. because she couldn't sleep any more she decided to go outside. nobody was outside. it was barely light outside. she sat down on the couch and watched the sun go up. it really was beautiful.

some minutes later someone joined her on the couch. it was louis. she smiled and said "good morning" he kissed her cheek and smiled back. they watched the sun together in silence. after a while the others woke up and came outside as well. aj was fascinated by the sun and asked tenn all sort of questions about it. tenn was totally overwhelmed with that.
louis and clem laughed and helped him out.

louis was kinda nervous. he prepared something for clem but was too shy to show her. but clem noticed that he was acting weird. she decided to ignore it and ask him later.

as aj and tenn left them to go fishing with violet and brody clem took the chance to talk to louis.
"louis you're okay?"
"yup perfectly fine" he answered and smiled.
"actually.. would you follow me real quick?" he took her hand and stood up. clem agreed and followed him. he walked with her in the building in direction of the music room. clem didn't knew what to expect but she was excited. as they entered the music room her eyes sparkled in happiness. the room was kinda dark and there were candles everywhere. even some flowers were placed. louis took both of her hands in his and looked in her eyes. clem was totally speechless. "i thought, it's time for us to have our first date." louis said with a wink. he led clem to the piano and sat down on the chair. then he looked at her and said "this is for you clementine." he began to play and sang a wonderful little song dedicated to clem. it was the best thing someone did for her. she listened to the song and enjoyed every single second. when he was done she applauded and giggled. "that was wonderful louis!"
"thank you my dear" louis answered and stood up. he walked over to her and hugged her.
clem was surely happy right now. louis helped her forget in what situation they are. that the world is ending. that everyone is dead. he is a big help. she really likes him. a lot.

while clem and louis dissappeard to have their little date violet said mitch, james and her should go and check the traps. maybe they caught some walkers or even some animals. they really need some food right now. vi was a bit annoyed that she had to go because that was louis job. but she couldn't help it. there was a weird silence when the 3 left the school. violet didn't knew what to say she wasn't really friends with them. and they were kinda like.. well a couple? she didn't had a plan and to be honest she didn't cared. "so let's get rid of this crappy job" she said and the boys nodded. vi shaked her head. seems like they can't talk. stupid. they arrived at the traps and they were full of walkers. she and mitch started to kill them while james just stood there doing nothing. "fucking help!" violet yelled. but james shook his head. vi looked at him annoyed as fuck. she gave him a knife and said "kill them come on."
"i can't.. they're still people... i won't kill them. they did nothing wrong" james looked totally serious while saying this. violet laughed. she looked at mitch who rolled his eyes. "come on. grow up." mitch said while stabbing a walker in his head. that made james angry. seems like he doesn't belong in this place when there's no one who's understanding him. "how can you say that?" he yelled and mitch turned at him. "i told you im not killing anyone again. i trusted you. you said you understand me." james felt betrayed he thought he could count on mitch. violet just watched. "i NEVER said i understand that. walkers should be killed. they arent people anymore they're DEAD!" mitch yelled back. "you're just thinking of the world as a good place where you don't have to kill. but you HAVE TO kill to survive. you know that. grow the fuck up james" mitch said and violet nodded in agreement. "they kill. they're not innocent." vi said. james turned around. "i see.. if that's the case then i should leave you all." he said as he walked away. "wait no" mitch ran after him and violet sighed. "stupid" she said as she continued on killing walkers.

"clem" aj ran towards her as she came back outside. he hugged her. louis, next to her smiled "sorry bud there you have her back". clem giggled hugging aj back. the door opened and violet came back. but alone. shouldn't be james and mitch be with her? she looked annoyed. more than usually. "these assholes. left me alone there." she said when she sat down on the floor. they looked confused. "what do you mean vi?" louis asked. "james ran away and mitch after him. god i don't know where they went." vi told them about what happened and what james said. clem knew he wasn't really happy being here. but she had faith that he would eventually fit in here. now they need to search for them. why does it have to be so complicated. well, at least she has louis.

❤️