𝘒𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘉𝘐𝘓𝘓

i just killed my ex

i just killed my ex

not the best idea

killed his girlfriend next, how'd I get here?

i just killed my ex (my ex)

i still love him, though (i do)

Rather be in Hell than alone

🩸🔪💔🧸

 The Van Helsings are a royal line of vampire hunters, the story goes that they are all the way from Transylvania, which is where they spent most of their lives

  The lineage going back 300 years, you would think with such big family that means a lot of family memories, but for Vasha they were mostly filled with moving around, since they were hunters, they never stayed in one place.

  Her father created a very strict rule : always keep moving. As soon as the monster or supernatural best they went after was slayed, they would move, and keep moving and keep moving.

  Vasha never felt stable, she felt as though her family had been around the whole world and back, and still there was somewhere they had to go, to save the humans from the supernatural, because they were everywhere, and as her great grandfather said, "their is no rest for the wicked."

   But after her father get's a called from Mayor Lockwood about the return of vampires in Mystic Falls, her and her family are suddenly the new family in town, and Vasha finds herself in what's suppose to be a safe town but is far from it, because Mystic Falls had secrets and said secrets were about to be recovered.

   Meeting the townsfolks such the Gilbert kids, and the Forbes along with the mysterious appearance of the Salvatore brothers, who haven't been around for years, but that isn't the worst.