𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞

y/n, hyunjin, and felix finally walked around the park after hyunjin successfully sneaking out

y/n, hyunjin, and felix finally walked around the park after hyunjin successfully sneaking out. y/n and felix decided that they would meet up with hyunjin in the park around midnight. felix's boyfriend jeongin was supposed to show up but he had fallen asleep an hour earlier.

felix knew y/n had a crush on hyunjin. the two of them were childhood friends since the third grade, but y/n met felix's friend hyunjin recently (and fell in love). he was straight and had dated girls in the past, so y/n knew he was setting himself up for disappointment. but he couldnt help his feelings.

woojin was the first boy y/n ever dated. he was a really sweet, caring guy, but he moved away to canada. he was woojin's first love, and woojin was his first love. they both moved on, and now y/n was stuck on a straight guy.

'hyunjin do you wanna stay the night with y/n and i?' the two held hands as hyunjin walked slightly behind them. they were walking towards the swings. 'nah i hafta get back before my parents catch me. i just wanted to hang out' he chuckled and y/n felt his cheeks flush. they got to the swings and there were only two.

'you two swing, ill push y/n.' hyunjin got behind
y/n and slowly pushed y/n's back up into the air, letting go and letting the younger's feet drag on the mulch underneath. 'i think i have to pee.' felix winked at y/n and walked into some bushes, flicking on his phone flashlight in the distant.

'so..uh.' y/n coughed awkwardly and stared at hyunjin. 'we should try to scare him.' hyunjin said, grabbing y/n from behind so he could stop him and they could run. 'sounds good.' y/n laughed and they went to go run and hide behind a bush.

'you're breathing too loud.' y/n put his hand over hyunjin's mouth to cover the sound. several seconds after, he felt a warm wet thing on his sweaty palm, hyunjin smirking playfully and y/n retracted his hand. 'gross!' he whisper screamed as felix called out for the two. hyunjin smiled and brought y/n close to him, placing him in his lap. 'shh' he said and looked down at y/n. they were facing each other and they couldnt stop staring at each other.

the two started uncontrollably laughing, leading felix to where they were. 'what the hell? why did you guys run away?' they couldnt stop laughing.

'i thought you were kissing when i got here. were you trying to hide from me?' they nodded and they conversed as the two got up and followed felix. 'psh, we barely know each other. he would never kiss me.' hyunjin stopped walking dramatically, but the other two didnt notice. after a bit, they noticed he was gone, and they looked back at him. 'you think i wont kiss y/n?' hyunjin smirked playfully.

'bet.' felix said. 'wh-what?' y/n looked at felix worried. hyunjin started walking towards the shorter male. 'can i kiss you y/n?' hyunjin looked into his eyes. in his mind, y/n knew that he was joking. in his heart, though, he felt something special. he felt that this might not have just been a dare. he had dated girls in the past, sure, but that didnt mean hyunjin was necessarily straight. he didnt want to assume anything, but y/n hoped for that.

y/n nodded as hyunjin got closed to him, bending down and getting close to his lips. felix smiled and just waited, knowing that this wasnt normally something hyunjin would do.