Chapter 1

(n/n) means nickname.

~~~Your P.O.V.~~~

It's me and my twin's first day back to Japan. Abby, my twin, is excited...... as am I. Me and her are both from America, but when our mother died from cancer it was extremely hard on me, Abby, and our dad. Our mom and dad would always take us to Japan for Summer. They decided that we would move to Japan one day. That day had came earlier than what we had expected. Being in America after our mother died was hard mainly because of all the memories that we had with her. Anyways moving on, me and Abby are going to this school called Ouran Academy. Me and Abby basically already finished school because we were homeschooled and we are quick learners. So we finished school early. But we still decided to go to school, because me and Abby do have some weak points with two subjects, Science and History. In a few days we will be going to the Academy. Me and Abby did request some custom uniforms, so they should be coming when we start school. (A/N their uniform is above.) Well that's all for now, bye. ~~~ (Y/N). After I was done writing in my diary I locked it and put it away. "(N/N), can you come help me unpack?!?!?!"  Abby yells asking me to help her considering I was already done unpacking. "Sure."  I yell back getting up to go help her. When I get to her room it's a complete utter mess. Her stuff is everywhere, boxes whether they are empty or not they are scattered all over her room, and then there's her actual stuff. It is complete chaos. "Ok, what do you need help with, Abby?" I ask shaking my head in disappointment. Abby explains what she needs help with...... which was basically everything.

~~~Time Skip~~~

After I got done helping Abby, I went to unpack almost everything in the house, except for our father's stuff in his rooms, meaning his bedroom, his bathroom, and his study. Abby did help me though. Once we had gotten done unpacking everything we got ready for bed, and then fell asleep.

~~~The Next Morning~~~

Me and Abby got up and got ready for the day. "(Y/N), Abby, could you girls please come entertain our guests?!?!?!?!?!"  Our dad yells asking us. "Sure."  Me and Abby yell back in unison. We go downstairs to see a pair of twins. "(Y/N), Abby, these are the Hitachian twins. Please make them feel welcomed." Our father states. "Of course, father." Me and Abby say in unison. Our father walks away going to his study. "Wanna play a game?" Me and Abby ask in unison. "Sure." The Hitachian twins say in unison as well. "Ok, one moment." I say with a closed eyes smile. I run off to my and Abby's bedroom to get our matching hats. We are already dressed the same so we don't have to worry about that. Once I get the hats I run back downstairs to the living room where the Hitachian twins and Abby are. "Ok, Abby, catch." I say throwing her a hat. We ask them to close their eyes and when they do me and Abby put on the hats and switch around just to confuse the twins. "Alright you guys can look now." Me and Abby both say in unison. They open their eyes and they look a bit confused. "Can you guess which one is (Y/N) and which one is Abby?" Me and her ask in unison. They smirk and point to me." You're (Y/N)." They say pointing at me and then they point at Abby. "And you're Abby." They say shocking us. "H-How did you know?????" Me and Abby say in union while being shocked. "Twin instinct, we guess." They say shrugging. "O-Ok. Anyways, what are you names." I ask still a bit shocked. "I'm Hikaru, and this is Kaoru." Kaoru says trying to confuse us. "No you're Kaoru." I say pointing at Kaoru. "And you're Hikaru." Abby says pointing at Hikaru. "H-How did you know that?????" They say in unison with them being the ones that are shocked this time. "Like you said, twin instinct, we guess." I say with a closed eyes smile. And when I smiled like that the moment that I opened my eyes I saw Hikaru and Kaoru blushing a bit, Abby seemed to notice that as well. "Why are you two blushing????" Me and Abby ask in unison being confused. "No reason." They say a little bit too quickly. "Mmmmhmmm." Me and Abby say in unison, not convinced. "So what school do you guys go to? And---" I ask tilting my head a bit to the left. "---What year are you two in?" Abby asks finishing the sentence while doing the same with her head. "We go to Ouran Academy. And---" Kaoru say while still blushing a bit and smiling. "---We are in our first year of high school." Hikaru say finishing the sentence while also still blushing a bit and smiling. "What about you two?" They both ask. "Huh, I guess we will be seeing you boys around then because---." I start saying. "---We are in the same year as you boys and we will be going---" Abby continues. "---The same school with you boys as well." I finish. Me and Abby sit down near the twins and we all just start talking. "Hey, could me and Abby get you're guys' number????" I ask sheepishly. "Sure." Hikaru said smiling. We all swap numbers and continue talking.

~~~Time Skip Brought To You By: My laziness~~~

After a while the twins end up leaving and me and Abby do our nightly routine for bed. Once we get done we head to bed.

~~~The Next Morning~~~

My alarm goes off and I get up and look around. Once I see my uniform I grab it and went to my bathroom. I strip out of my clothes and take a shower, once I get out of the shower I dry off, get dressed, blow dry my hair, brush my hair, and brush my teeth. After I get done I put on my shoes and I call up my hair stylist. After she gets done I grab my bag and head downstairs. Once I get downstairs I see Abby waiting for me. We both grab something to eat and head out to the limo. We get in the limo and the driver takes us to the academy. "You scared, Abby????" I ask noticing her squirming a bit. "Y-Yeah, I am. What about you??????" She asks stuttering a bit. "Yeah, I actually kind a am." I say looking out the window. After a while we arrive at the school and everyone looks at us. We get out of the limo hand-in-hand. We see Hikaru and Kaoru so we go over to them. "Hey." Me and Abby say to the twins in unison. "Hey, (N/N). Hey, Abby." The twins say in unison as well. "Could you guys take us to the office so that we can get our schedule????" I ask with a closed eyes smile. "S-S-Sure." They say while blushing and stuttering.

Thank you guys for reading this I will be trying to update my other stories more often but remember I'm still in school and I need to focus on my work and other stuff. But I will try to update often. Anyways, I hoped that you enjoyed this chapter. Peace~~~ CatJay.