Chapter 2

Please don't play the song until told otherwise.

~~~Abby's P.O.V.~~~

'(N/N) has feeling for Hikaru and Kaoru, she may not realize  or know it yet but.... she does.'  I was a bit lost in thought while me, (N/N), Hikaru, and Kaoru all head to the office so that me and (N/N) can get our schedules. "Abby!!!!" (N/N) said for I think was the seventh time. "Hu, what's up????" I ask snapping out of my th oughts. "We're here." The twins say with a straight face for once. "Oh, right, sorry. " I say with an apologetic bow.

~~~Your P.O.V.~~~

Once we get our schedule we all go to class.  I get a bit lost in my thoughts.'Abby seems to be either worried about something or..... she knows something that I don't and she's giving that information quite a bit of thought.' After a while we end up in at the class. "We're here." The twins say in unison... like usually. We go inside and everyone starts staring at me and Abby. "Class we have two new students please welcome them kindly. Will you girls introduce yourselves?" The teacher asks me and Abby. "Sure." Me and Abby say with a closed eyes smile. "Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). And---" I start saying. "---I'm Abby (L/N)." Abby finishes. "Please take care of us." Me and Abby both say bowing. "Than you please go sit down next to he Hitachian twins." The teacher says with a smile. We go sit down next to Hikaru and Kaoru.

~~~Time Skip~~~

After our two main subjects, me and Abby had the rest of the school day to do what we wanted. We went to join a cooking club and a music club. We had to audition for the music club so we both sang and played the guitar. (A/N play the music.) Afterwards we wandered around and ended up coming across music room #3. We thought that it we be a nice and quiet place to do whatever so we opened the door to be blinded by a bright light and rose petals came flying past us. Soon we were able to see again. "Welcome." Six boys and one girl had said. "Oh, it's just---" Hikaru says while looking at a boy with glasses and black hair. "---(Y/N) and Abby." Kaoru finished saying while also looking at the boy with glasses and black hair. "Hey, Hikaru. Hey, Kaoru." Me and Abby say in unison. "(N/N)-chan, Abby-chan, want some cake?" A short blonde boy asks. "Sure." We both say in unison like usual. We come in, sit down, and look at the girl. "So you guys let girls join?" Abby asks with a questioning look. "Obviously they don't, Abby, considering they only one that's a girl has to dress like a boy." I say rolling my eyes. Everyone except the boy with glasses and black hair looks at me and Abby shocked. "How did you two know that?!?!?!?!" They all ask shocked. "Well they know almost everything, they are the heirs to the (L/N) companies. They are extremely quick learners. They just struggle with two subjects." Says the boy with glasses and black hair. "What are your names?" I ask. "Well you know us of course." The twins say shrugging their shoulders. "I'm Kyoya Ootori." The boy with glasses and black hair says. "I'm Tamaki Suou." The tall blonde says. "I'm Takashi Morinozuka, but please call me Mori." The other black haired boy says with no emotion. "I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but you can call me Honey." The small blonde boy says cheerfully. "And I'm Haruhi Fujioka." The girl says. "Pleased to meet all of you." Me and Abby says with a closed eyes smile. When we opened our eyes we both noticed that everyone but Haruhi was slightly blushing. "I get it now... you guys think that we're cute." Me and Abby say looking at all of them except Haruhi. Me and Abby get up and walk over to the twins. Me and Abby walk behind the twins. We both wrap our arms around their necks (A/N everyone's already looking at the girls also the girls know that this is a host club.). I brush my lips against Hikaru's lips and Abby brushes her lips against Kaoru's lips. We quickly pull away and go sit back down. When we look at Hikaru and Kaoru they are completely red. "Could we possibly join the host club?" Me and Abby both ask looking from host to host. "Of course." Tamaki says giving off a weird vibe. "I don't see why not." Kyoya says shrugging his shoulders a bit. "Yay!!! When can we start?" I ask cheerfully. "In a few minutes. Do you girls want to entertain girls, boys, or both?" Kyoya asks so that he can let the school know. "Hmmmm... Both." Me and Abby say at the same time. "We can do our old act, Abby. If you're still up for it." I say turning towards Abby. "I'm always up for it, (N/N)." Abby says with a smile. I set one of my arms around her shoulders and place my hand on my hip, while Abby does the same. After a few minutes the is host club open for business. "Could we please get everyone's attention????" Kyoya says getting everyone's attention. "Starting today we have two hostess that are twins. Please tell bother guys and other girls about this." Tamaki says to all of the guests and then gesturing at me and Abby when he mentions new members being twins. Me and Abby stand up, while I set one of my arms around her shoulders and place my hand on my hip. Abby does the same thing that I do. "Hey everyone." We say with a closed eyes smile.

Hey guys I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Like I said yesterday I am trying to update and upload more chapters. Peace~~~CatJay.