Important Notes

Hello! I really hope if anyone decides to read this Fanfic that they enjoy it! Below are some important notes for this Fanfic. Please Read them.

First and foremost, I do not own any of the characters, or Persona 5. Second, I also don't own the art that will be shown below shortly. Third, please do not post excerpts from this Fanfic without giving credit to the author. Fourth, I may start taking requests if I get used to this. If so then I will write almost anything, almost. Finally, each not really one-shot will most likely have a part two or even three.

Here are some pictures of the Main ship and descriptions:

Akira Kurusu with Morgana:

Age: 16

Height: 5'9

Goro Akechi :

Age: 18

Age: 18

Height: 5'10

Things to keep in mind when reading:

I may change up the universe a bit so it fits better with the story. For example, I might make it so that Goro isn't inspecting them at all. If I have made changes to the universe I will say so at the beginning of the one-shot. This will most likely stay just as Akechi and Akira But I might add some other ships too. if I do then I will add a mini-bio of them as well. Lastly, If you have read other fanfics with Akira in it you may have noticed some people call him Ren Amamiya. This is because in the manga his name is Akira Kurusu, in the game you can choose your own, and it the anime his name is Ren Amamiya. 

Thank you to any of you who stayed until the end of this! Now we can move on to the main event; YAOI! Of all shapes and sizes, Lemon and fluff. Omega and Alpha! If you enjoy please leave a like or a positive comment. it honestly really does give me motivation. But Its yaoi, just read it. We're all perverts anyhow.