I.

~■~■~■~

~■~■~■~

i. blame james sirius.

~■~■~■~

OCTOBER 28TH, 2021.
Potter's Residence.

~■~■~■~

THE WEASLEY-POTTER CLAN along with the Malfoy siblings were currently resided in the living room of the Potter's Residence at number twelve Grimmauld Place being watched by the Potter's godbrother Edward Lupin, or Teddy as he has been nicknamed by the others.

Hugo and Lily were currently situated atop of one of the plush maroon couches playing some muggle game called UNO with Albus and Scorpius. Rose was relaxed across another sofa reading her new Potions textbook alongside her cousin Dominique who was reading her own potions textbook.

Then there was Teddy, Louis, Victoirè, Roxanne and Molly II who were all chatting about Quidditch. Lucy and Amaya were playing wizards chess in the corner of the room. And Fred II and James were----no where to be found.

Rose looked up from her textbook, as soon as she noticed the absence of the two troublemakers. Eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she did so. "Where's James and Fred?" The bushy haired, red asked curiously. The rest of the teens soon looked up in confusion, their own eyes widening once they heard Rose speak.

Then as quickly as they could, they rushed onto their feet to look for them. Choruses of 'James' and 'Fred' could be heard for the next few minutes as the group bustled around the whole bottom and top floors of the Potter's humble abode in search for the two mischevious pranksters.

A CRASH! Could soon be heard coming from Harry Potter's study. And without thinking they rushed up the remaining stairs to the second floor and into the room. Stopping, once they found who they had been looking for. James Sirius Potter and Fred II Weasley. A golden hourglass like chain was held firmly in James' grasp as the two boys looked around to find their cousins and siblings in front of them.

"James, Fred. What are you two doing in here? You know you're not allowed in Uncle Harry's study." Teddy questioned the two teens. "And is that a.......time turner?" James just shrugged his shoulders at the young metamorphmagus while the rest of the group shifted their eyes down to what the oldest Potter child was holding. "It is. James! Hand it over." Teddy yelled out, as he shot forward to retrieve the time turner from his god brother.

The messy, raven haired boy wasn't quick enough to escape Teddy because his blue haired god brother had managed to whack into him, sending the time turner flying up into the air. While James and Teddy fell to the ground with the thud. The whole of the next generation group's eyes widened when they noticed the timeturner crashing onto the carpeted ground, smashing into multiple pieces.

Golden like sand soon flew up wildly around the spot the object crashed. And violently sucked the whole group of kids and teens into it one by one, with a flash of a white light following afterwards.

And just that like that, they had disappeared into thin air, without a trace. "JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!" a very angry Lily Luna managed to shout towards her brother as they disappeared into the past. The only thing being left behind was the smashed pieces of time turner laying on top of a small mound of sand in Harry Potter's office.

~■~■~■~

~■~■~■~