Link x Reader. (BotW)

It was a peaceful day in Hyrule. you were going from fort Hateno to Kakariko village. You were planning on stopping by a stable since you didn't have your horse with you. You then remembered there weren't any stables near the path to Kakariko village. So you went back to duelling peaks stable. You took your horse out. (btw your horse has the ancient gear that's in the DLC pack) You got on your horse and made your way to fort hateno.

you went up to the path that led to Kakariko village. When you arrived in the small village you got off of your horse and immediately went to the fairy fountain. After the short walk to the fairy fountain, you went up to it and called for the pink haired fairy. You asked her if she had seen a blonde boy with cerulean eyes. Sadly she said that she has not. So you went on with the search for your old friend. You travelled to all regions. Hebra, Death mountain, Gerudo, etc. You even had travelled to all villages and city's yet no one had seen him. You decided to spend the night in Hateno Village.

You couldn't fall asleep, so you went outside. You walked for a bit and then in the distance, you saw a peculiar stand. You decided to go check it out. Standing there in the shop/stand was a strange man. After a while of talking, you found out his name was Kilton. You asked him if he came across a blonde boy with cerulean eyes. To your surprise, he said yes. You asked him if he knew where you could find the boy. Kilton told you that he was always all over the place. You were starting to grow worried but then he told you that your blonde friend lives here in Hateno Village. The morning came sooner than expected and Kilton took his leave.

You searched all of Hateno Village for his house and after a while, you came across a bridge. There you found a sign that said; Link's house. You ran inside and there he was. Link. You ran up to him and hugged him. Link seemed confused and after a while of explaining and talking you found out, he lost his memories. You did your best to help him regain his memories and joined him in his adventure. You and Link were having so much fun together, it almost seemed like a dream. When the adventure ended and Hyrule was saved (again) Link remembered everything again. it was certainly a happy moment. Now you and Link are sitting in front of a campfire, its three years later now and you and Link are a happy couple. You and Link happily enjoyed the moment, not having to say anything to eachother. you leaned against link as you fell asleep slowly. all you heard before you fell asleep was Link saying 'I love you'

words: 495

Thank you all for reading my first one-shot!!! I hope you liked it! I'll try to make it longer next time.

-Cqllie.