Chapter Six:: The Concert.

He drove around for a while, not heading in any certain direction. We didn’t talk much, the occasional topic about school. We were just starting to talk more when his phone rang.

“Where the fuck are you?” Ben said

“Chill man, I’m with Jade” Danny said

“Well, while you two are cozying it up, we have been trying to reach you. We have a concert tonight remember? You were supposed to be here hours ago? Idiot! Our manager is going ballistic! Get your ass here now!” He said

“Alright man, calm the fuck down.

“CALM DOWN? I WONT CALM DOWN UNTIL YOU’RE HERE”

“Alright you pussy! I’m on my way” Danny hung up.

“Want me to drop you off at my house? Or silvers? Wherever you’d like.” he said.

“Can I go with you?” I said, “I wanna see you perform.”

“You can later tonight babe, we don’t do much before the concert. We have a few drinks, set up, test instruments. Boring shit babe.” He said

“I wanna gooo!” I pouted. I kissed him on the cheek, “Pweaaseee?” 

“Fine babe. Lets see how my manager handles this.”

“If your gunna get in trouble, I rather not go” I said.

“Fuck my manager! I’d give up my whole band for you” he said

I smiled and he placed his hand in the air, palm facing up, I took his hand in mine and we headed for the concert hall where his band was performing tonight. We parked his car behind and we started walking towards the back entrance. A huge trailer and bus with the logo “Asking Alexandria” on the side.

“Whats that?” I asked

“Our tour bus” he said.

My mouth popped open. Danny’s gone on tours? He didn’t give me time to stop and stare, he dragged me inside, almost running.

“DANIEL WORSNOP YOU ARE IN A WHOLE-” a man said. He stopped when he noticed my presence, “Why hello there young lady.” he said, his tone completely changed. “And who is this Dan?”

“My girlfriend.”

“Why its very nice to meet you” he extended his hand and I shook it. “well Danny, this ones definitely a keeper. Better then all the whores you bring.” He said.

He walked back over to Ben and the rest of them.

“Well. That was embarrassing” he said

I looked over and he was looking down, his face seemed slightly red.

“Are you… blushing?” I said “That’s so cute!” 

“Come on” he said, dragging me up on the stage. We went all the way to the stage, Ben James Samuel and Cam following close behind.

“Alright, lets test out the equipment.” Danny said.

“Already did that. We were just waiting for you to come to test out a song” Ben said.

“Well. Lets do it! Test out, A Prophacy?” Danny suggested.

“Sure,” everyone said. They all went to their equipment and prepared.

James took his drumsticks and beat them in the air.

“One, two. One two three four!” He shouted. 

The music boomed through the speakers. 

“The water is rising!” Danny began, “ You have to believe in me!”