chap.4•Getting to know each other😏•

NO ONE'S POV

The girls talk about themselves until the bell rang signaling breaktime's over.

The girls doesn't have the same classes except for jennie and Y/N.

They bid their good byes at each other.then went to theie perspective rooms.

Jennie's pov

Y/N and me walk together inside our classroom the teacher still not yet here so we went to our seat then the teacher came and started the lessons.

I look at Y/N seeing she's playing with her phone secretly ugh such a sneaky girl my gash i really need to do my business now.......

AHh brilliant idea.....heheheh

"Hey Y/N meet me in the restroom wait for 5 minutes ok?"i whisper at her then she looked at me with a confuse face aishh such a cute person

I just nod at her giving her a 'just go' look, then she nodded.

I raise my hand then the taecher looked at me.

"Sir may i use the comfort room please" i said then he just nod

I walk to the comfort waiting for Y/N.

Y/N POV

After 5 minutes i ask the teacher to use the comfort room then he nodded.

I made my way to the restroom then opened the door.

I saw jennie their at the sink my gash she look so hot ughh in getting hard right now.

"Hey uhm jennie what do you need?"i asked her then she looked at me with something in her eyes i dunno what is it tho.

She walk towards me but i backed away, her every step forward i step backwards until i hit the wall.

"H-hey w-what a-are y-you d-doing" i asked ughh why did i stuttered then i saw her smirked because of my stutter.

"Daddy i can't take it anymore"she said ughh she's making me so hard right now.

"W-what d-do y-you me-mean?" I asked still stutter as she trapped me at the wall.

"I need you DADDY"she said and moan at my ear uughh shes gonna be the death of me

Hmm i smirk at her if this is what you want then I'll give it to you i said in my mind.

I grabbed her waist then pulled her to me kissing her roughly she then moaned because of my aggressiveness

I trailed down my kiss to her jawling while shes a moaning mess already sucking at her neck then when i suck on some spot on her collar bone she moaned really loud gosh shes gonna get us caught

Then i started to undress her whilst sucking on her neck i unbuttoned the last button of her uniform and shes undressing me too

Minutes later where already naked her just with her undergarments; bra and panty while im just on my sports bra and boxer brief then we went to tha sink.

Jenni's pov

Y/N bring me to the sink and i sat there Y/N backed off a little while were catching our breaths, i look at her checking me out hahaha i know no one cant resist this body of mine and me hah!

She come closer to me,"I'm gonna enjoy this first"she whispered at my ear huskily ughh its so hot as f*ck.

Then she backed away a little then taked my my bra off then started sucking at it like a baby while massaging the other one with her hand.

"Ughh Daddy m-more AAHhH OhHh D-DadDY T-thHErE A-HaaAAHH i lOvE yOu sO mUcH D-DADDY" i said through moans.

"Were not even started yet babygurl but for now im not gonna tease you cause you've been a good gurl"she said i moaned just because of her voice ughh

She the took of my panty then ate me out,"O-HHH A-A-AHHHAAAHH DA-AHH-DDY O-OHH MY DADDY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YESHHH TH-THERE YESHH DWADWY UGHH" I moaned drooling because of so much pleasure rolling my eyes back then suddenly i felt empty i looked at her

Then whined but that quickly interrupted by a moan cause i felt much bigger and longer i shut my eyes then moaned so loud that i think the whole school heard it.

"AHHHHH UH-HAAHHH D-DAADDYYYY IIIIII LOOOOOOVEEEE YOUUUUU SSOOO MUCHHHH UGHH DADDYYY DEEPPEERRR FASTERR DADD-" I got interrupted again by another moan coming from my mouth cause she sucked on my harden nipple like wanting to drink some milk from eat whilee squeezing my other boob like a slime

I rolled my eyes at the back of my head gosh im seeing stars ughh im drooling again.

She fasten her pace in unbearable speed like shes not a human.

"AHHHHHH DADDYYYY SHHHOOOO GWWWOODDDDDD UUGGGHHH URR DWAA  BWESH DWADWYY" I moaned really really loud i hope no one heard me.

A few minutes later i cummed again actually this is my 5th orgasm already but Y/N still haven't cummed yet.

Y/N groaned releasing her seeds inside me its ok though i have pill at home to not get pregnant.

Then we rest for a bit, then Y/N clean my p*s$y , licking and sucking at eat after she's finish i come to her the suck her d!¢k cleaning her too ooohh she taste so good.

After our f*©k!πg we go back to our room but she go first cause they might be suspicious...

Yow gayyss authornim again sorry for any wrong grammars and sorry cause my smut is not that good

Well cause this is the first time i wrote a smut.

Again sorry for any wrong grammars and a bad smut.

But lemme know your thought about the smut on the comments

And if you like my smut make sure to clink the star shape there hahaha vote please thanks gayss

Lovee yaalll😘😘😘