WilliamX reader[Lemon]

Story requested by: YunaTodoroki hope you like it :3
Your first name: [Y/N]
Last name: [L/N]
——————————
It was late at night, William was working at his desk without his mask on when suddenly he felt something touches his cock makes him jumps with surprise. He quickly moves his chair back and check underneath his desk but seen nothing and decides to continue to write his report.
[Y/N] smirks slightly and slowly reach for his zipper and pulls it down while I bottom his pant with one hand, as the other hand she rubs his cock slowly, teasing them as she watched it hardens just by a single touch.
William moans quietly trying to focus on his work, not knowing where the source it came from he decides to do his best to ignore it hoping that this was just part of his imagination of someone teasing him.
As [Y/N] continue to rubs his harden cock as she goes faster and faster cost William to lets out a gasp with a loud moan follows. She giggles slightly and slowly pulls his underwear down and grabs his cock out and began to pump them up and down fast making William whimpers and groan loudly from the pleasure. "[Y-Y/N]..." he moans loudly for her holding onto the side of his desk as his work is long forgotten. He tries to reach for her but all he touched was air. " P-please...your mouth...U-Use your mouth.." he pleased throwing his head back from the pleasure as pre-cum began to flow out.
[Y/N] chuckle quietly using her other hand and place them gently on top of his tip makes his body jerks from the sudden contact and how sensitive they were. "[Y-Y/N]..please don't tease me.." he whimpers and moan at the same time as she rubs his tips fast going in circles while pumping his cock adding on to the pressure.
[Y/N] purrs quietly and give his tips a blow denting him over the moon as he quickly reaches his limit. But before he could cum, [Y/N] gave his cock a squeeze with her hand makes his body jerks wildly as she stops him from cuming. "P-Please..." William begs as he was now a moaning mess, whimpering as his tip was tortured by her hands as they continued to being played.
[Y/N] slowly turns visible as she crawl slowly out from underneath his desk and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. "Do you want to cum?" She asked in a seductive manner.
"Y-Yes [Y/N].." William stuttered. "Please lets me cum.." he whimpers. [Y/N] giggles in his ears as she stood up and motion him to follow. "Only if you return the favour.." she replied giving him a wink as she continued to his bedroom and lay on his bed waiting for him.
William didn't waste anytime and took his clothing off before throw them aside as he pounce on her eating her out hungrily.
His hand touches her breast pleasuring her as he sticks his tongue in her entrance, licking them sucking them costing her to arch her back from the pleasure. "Ah yes...yes...right there..." [Y/N] moans which this makes william's confident soar high as he sticks his finger in her entrance and began to pump them in and out fast sending her to her climax throwing her head back with her back archs as she cum all over his fingers.
"Tasty.." William purrs while licking them off. He climbs on top of her with his cock pressing against her entrance and slowly he pushes his member in her entrance cost her to gasp in pain from the size. "I-It hurt..." she whimpers clinging onto him tight. William kiss her on the lips softly then gently wipes her tears away as he began to move slowly. "Shh...just relax; it won't hurt soon." He whispers in her ears as his movement began faster and harder making [Y/N] moan and scream with pleasure and slight pain. "Ah...Yes! Right here!" She screams loudly as he hits her on the G-Spot.
William groan as he thrust harder hitting her spot repeatedly moaning next to her. "[Y-Y/N]...I...I am c-cuming.." he said with short breathes, breathing heavily as he is reaching his climax fast.
"Y-yeah...me too..." [Y/N] whimpers clinging onto his shoulder tight. "W-Will.." she whimpers loudly as she felt herself close to the climax. "I-I am about to cum..." she moan loudly.
William moves his hips faster and faster as both are a moaning mess. "C-cum for me.." he moans out hitting his walls repeatedly. "[Y/N]!!" He calls out loudly as he released inside her walls as she follows after. "WILL!" She screams with pleasure.
William thrusts in and out a couple of more times before pull his cock out and lay beside her kiss her gently on the lips. "I-I love you.." he whispers with heavy breath. "I love you too..William..." [Y/N] replied kiss him back as they fall asleep slowly.
———————-
Hope you like it :3