Prologue

Prologue:

Niall was a student at Randle High School and kept good grades, no teachers complained about him, but always wished he participated more in class. Niall was also an open closet gay, though his partents here extremely saddened that they wouldn't have grandkids, they accepted Niall. To bad that his new found bully couldn't excpet the fact that he was gay.

But then comes in a new student teacher in his favorite class and causes everything to change in Niall's world. Some good and some bad. The bullies have stopped, but his grades are getting lower and lower. Turns out that Mr. Payne has caused to be a mighty sexy distraction for Niall Horan and now has to go to tutoring. The teacher takes this as an oppertunity to let Mr. Payne learn how to teach and assigns Liam Payne as Niall's tutor. 

Soon to find out that Niall's not the only one with a forbidden crush. What happens when Mr. Payne gets Niall's feelings all jumbled up and causes more problems for him than he already has? Can their forbidden love last or will someone catch them in the act and break them apart? 

_______________

So I'm starting another story since my How Hatred Turned Into Love didn't turn out as well as I wanted it too. I hope you guys will like this. I'm excited to start! 

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW