Spring - April 14, 2016

April 14, 2016

I've never met someone so beautiful. I see several pretty women on a daily basis. That isn't what I mean.

I mean beauty, emanating from the inside out. Yours starts in the soul. You are beautiful; you are beauty. You are the kind that snuck up on me and scaled my walls. When I caught you trespassing, I trusted your backstory and let you in because the kindness in your eyes was just that palpable.

That beauty made a home inside, decorating the spaces of my ribcage with the loveliest flowers you could find. Each of them sprung up after every interaction we've shared. By the time I came back around to see what you've done with the place, it suddenly made sense why I haven't been able to catch my breath lately.

Love blooms beneath the radar that way. It always starts with beauty like that.

As I look around at all the greenery within, I wonder if I've ever mentioned my allergies.

.

.

.

A/N

GUYS!!! I have missed Wattpad so much. I've missed interacting with you all SO MUCH. Are you well??? How have you been??? I haven't talked to you in two years. I've been busy with my own endeavors as an author, but I'll never ever forget where I came from. I've decided to post this story as an incentive to all of you for inspiring me to become what I've become. I wrote this for my fiction writing class and figured I could post it here just to show my face  and say hi :)

This story will be entirely in epistolary format, which means there's no dialogue or exposition to explain away anything. Just journal entries. I teased it as "Journals" part two, because in a way, this is insight into Camila's journal, if you decide to view it that way. With this story, I am leaving it up to your own interpretation. These characters are nameless, as of now. I might change that later. I will try to post each part every day, made easier since the story is already completed. 

I love you all. Thank you for everything.